+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

TechyVishal

Dec 22, 2019
Could you please help me with invitation letter
Sure, for the Invitation Letter, please make sure to include the following:
1. Parents Details (Name, DOB, Address, Mobile)
2. Duration of Stay in Canada
3. Your Status in Canada
4. Current Employer Details (Designation, Company)
5. Your intention to invite parents to Canada

Also, please make sure to attach the following documents along with your invitation letter:
1. Copy of your PR Card / Canadian Passport
2. Copy of your Passport (In case your status in Canada is PR)
3. Employment Letter
4. Recent Paystubs (last six months)
5. Notice of Assessment
6. T4

I hope this helps :)

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
I have applied for my parent's Super Visa on April 28, 2022 and there's no movement at all, still saying "Medical Exam" not needed, though it's done uploaded. Also, requested to do Biometrics again, but still says "Biometrics Not Needed".
Is that normal?

Prisha1996

Jun 12, 2022
My father and mother are financially dependent on me. I have to send them monthly expense from here. They do have some properties on their name. Do you think this is sufficient for super visa? Or their application will be rejected because both are financially dependent on me. They dont have any pension or any other source of income.

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
My father and mother are financially dependent on me. I have to send them monthly expense from here. They do have some properties on their name. Do you think this is sufficient for super visa? Or their application will be rejected because both are financially dependent on me. They dont have any pension or any other source of income.
Hi Prisha,

My father is in the same situation as your parent. I clearly stated it in my letter of explanation that he financially depends on me. He got his super visa after 1.5 months of waiting. I would assume that this financial situation would not be a reason for super visa refusal.

Prisha1996

Jun 12, 2022
When did you apply for super visa? Can you please share your timelines? Also do we need to have pcc done for super visa?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hello Everyone
1. In the finance section in the new portal, how much money do you have for this visit.
2. Is anyone giving you money
I am applying for supervisa, should i put my account balance or parents account balance?
Also in supervisa child is sponsor, so should I select yes and mention that son is giving money?

Any suggestions/ advise is greatly appreciated
Thank you all

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello Everyone
1. In the finance section in the new portal, how much money do you have for this visit.
2. Is anyone giving you money
I am applying for supervisa, should i put my account balance or parents account balance?
Also in supervisa child is sponsor, so should I select yes and mention that son is giving money?

Any suggestions/ advise is greatly appreciated
Thank you all
In case of S.V. you need to mention your money , as you are sponsoring parents
by putting any balance will not impact decision , your NOA/Emp. letter will play major role for S.V

Good Luck

Last edited:

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
Pls help.i check my online application today.
It say
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
My questions is : what this status was showed before this message ? And how long does it take to review eligibility.
Thanks for help...

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
Pls help.i check my online application today.
It say
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
My questions is : what this status was showed before this message ? And how long does it take to review eligibility.
Thanks for help...
Hi nguyendangcuong, that's a good sign that they are processing your application. For me, I received the final decision the day after they updated this eligibility status.
The message before that is something like this: your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. (I don't remember the exact wordings though :D)
Let us know when you have any news ;) Good luck!

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
When did you apply for super visa? Can you please share your timelines? Also do we need to have pcc done for super visa?
Below is my timeline - country: Vietnam
Application submitted: April 14 2022
Bio was given in previous app.
Medical done upfront
Medical passed: April 19 2022
Bvl & Eligibility review: May 31
PPR: June 1.

As CEC_1304 also mentioned, we did not submit any PCC.

ILoveCanada9999

Oct 22, 2021

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
@bonmatin2022 : Congratulations :). Would you mind sharing with me what documents we need to prepare for the super visa? I'm checking this one https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/apply.html, but if you have any other documents to help improve the chance of being approved such as the Invitation Letter, parents' financial proof, etc... please share, really appreciate. Thanks in advance!
Hey, thank you :) I mainly followed the guidance on IRCC website, as you mentioned. So basically, here is what I submitted:
* my side: act as the representative & the host/sponsor for my parent's trip
- NOA 2021, T4, Employment letters & 3-month payslip for both me & my husband (he co-signed the application)
- our 4-month bank statements (showing stable income and savings), property paper in Canada
- birth certificate, PR card, driving license, marriage cert.
- signed letter of invitation
- signed letter of financial support
- letter of explanation (from me to the VO in my country)
- I also added a 1-page summary at the beginning of each pdf file to explain what I included in the file (you know we have to combine everything into one file, especially the financial proof - it can be hard to understand). This is just my way to organize my files. I hoped it would help the visa officer to follow easily and not miss anything.

* My father's side:
- 6-month bank statement showing my regular transfer and his savings (around CAD11k)
- property document under his name in his country.
- no other financial related docs since he doesn't have any income/job.
- upfront medical exam

You should also search in this forum for more detailed guidance, i.e., a post from someone who got their visa within 6 days. That post is very helpful!
Good luck ;)