jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
what do we mean by "contacting MP" ? does this help by expediting the process ?
I've actually applied on 3march and have not heard anything since then. The only updates shows
are medical passed and biometric collection date

San1986

Jul 20, 2021
what do we mean by "contacting MP" ? does this help by expediting the process ?
I've actually applied on 3march and have not heard anything since then. The only updates shows
are medical passed and biometric collection date
No, they cannot expedite the process but they can provide you the status of the application if it has exceeded the normal processing times.

GP V

Jun 16, 2022
Hello There , I really have an urgent query in regards to super visa/visitor visa if any forum member can Pls jump in and Answer my question , you’ d be doing a great favor to me .

i am a Permanent resident canada since two years , a few months ago my wife and i got separated and during that separation she filed false complaint to gain upper hand in divorce .
currently i am facing charges because of that .

i want to invite my parents Here in canada in these tough times for atleast a month for emotional support . Can i apply their supervisa or visitor visa ? I hope this thing doesn’t stop them from coming here on visitor visa or super visa .

Can someone Pls guide me through this if i can apply it for parents ?Appreciate the response !

acire28

Jun 17, 2022
Hi there. Hope someone can answer my question. I applied my mother for supervisa to come visit us here in Canada. When I filled out her application form in the new portal I put her last name and given name without middle name (in the PH middle name is our surname before we got married) so I didn't put her middle name. Now, she already got her passport back with visa on it stating her last name and given name. On her passport it has last name, given name and middle name.
My question is, will she gonna have a problem when she reaches the immigration officer here in Canada or that should be okay?

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
B Bonsoir à tous. J'ai soumis la demande de super visa de mes parents le 8 juin .
le 8 juin demande de biométrie
Le 13 juin biométrie faite
14 juin biométrie terminée
le 15 juin début éligibilité et antécédents.
J'ai envoyé des formulaires Web pour compléter mes documents supplémentaires, je savais que le bureau qui s'occupe est Dakar Sénégal mais à ma haute surprise ils m'ont dit que c'est Paris qui s'occupe de la demande.
quelqu'un a déjà vécu la même chose ?

sims11111

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hello guys, i have one question. I have applied for my Dad's Supervisa on March 20.We haven't received any response yet. Biometrics and medical was done in March as well. I have seen people are getting results after applying through new portal but not for GC key. So, i was wondering if we can apply in both. I mean if i can also apply through new portal without withdrawing file from GC key. Is it possible. I will really appreciate some help on this matter. Thank you.

howardj

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
28-09-2019
Hey guys, do you know how long Eligibility Review take?
I found that the eligibility section was updated to "reviewing." I share my mom's supervisa application progress:

Application Submitted: May 8, 2022 (via GC Key, South Korea)
Biometric Request: Not required
Medical Passed: May 11, 2022 (Upfront)
Eligibility Started: June 8, 2022

According to some findings in this forum, it seems the time taking eligibility review varies. Some took a few days after eligibility update but some others took months. Anyone know how the eligibility review works and how long it usually takes?

Thank you

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
How to contact contact local MP?
My timeline for my mother
Submission 3rd march
Medical passed
Biometric completed 8th march
Nothing since then.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello There , I really have an urgent query in regards to super visa/visitor visa if any forum member can Pls jump in and Answer my question , you’ d be doing a great favor to me .

i am a Permanent resident canada since two years , a few months ago my wife and i got separated and during that separation she filed false complaint to gain upper hand in divorce .
currently i am facing charges because of that .

i want to invite my parents Here in canada in these tough times for atleast a month for emotional support . Can i apply their supervisa or visitor visa ? I hope this thing doesn’t stop them from coming here on visitor visa or super visa .

Can someone Pls guide me through this if i can apply it for parents ?Appreciate the response !
I dont think your case would have an impact on SV as the application forms do not ask for the child/grandchilds criminal background.

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
Hello guys, i have one question. I have applied for my Dad's Supervisa on March 20.We haven't received any response yet. Biometrics and medical was done in March as well. I have seen people are getting results after applying through new portal but not for GC key. So, i was wondering if we can apply in both. I mean if i can also apply through new portal without withdrawing file from GC key. Is it possible. I will really appreciate some help on this matter. Thank you.
Hi guy.
Im same at ur situation
Submited 20mar
Biometric was done
Medical not done yet
They are reveiwing eligibilty, and background check more than a week now
Still waiting, i dont know why take so late, any ones happen same this

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi guy.
Im same at ur situation
Submited 20mar
Biometric was done
Medical not done yet
They are reveiwing eligibilty, and background check more than a week now
Still waiting, i dont know why take so late, any ones happen same this
We submitted for our in-laws file on 6 April 2022. They are in India. Medical was done upfront. Biometrics were done on 11 April, 2022. Status via phone line has been saying that background check is in progress for over a month and medical still does not say pass. It has been nearly 80 days now. Do not know how long it will take and our wedding date is booked for last week of August. MP says can not help without passing the processing time and the processing times are only increasing. Webform says we are reviewing. What else can we do in this case? Can anyone please help?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
We submitted for our in-laws file on 6 April 2022. They are in India. Medical was done upfront. Biometrics were done on 11 April, 2022. Status via phone line has been saying that background check is in progress for over a month and medical still does not say pass. It has been nearly 80 days now. Do not know how long it will take and our wedding date is booked for last week of August. MP says can not help without passing the processing time and the processing times are only increasing. Webform says we are reviewing. What else can we do in this case? Can anyone please help?
We filled Feb end and Eligibility and Security has not even started. Medical was done upfront. We thought they would be here to enjoy the summers but it seems Immigration is taking its sweet time. The processing time is increasing by 2-3 days every day. This is ridiculous.
By the way what number did you call to check status?

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
We filled Feb end and Eligibility and Security has not even started. Medical was done upfront. We thought they would be here to enjoy the summers but it seems Immigration is taking its sweet time. The processing time is increasing by 2-3 days every day. This is ridiculous.
By the way what number did you call to check status?
What message are you seeing in your eligibility and background check?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
What message are you seeing in your eligibility and background check?
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Same for both parents.