+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Guys, My mom’s super visa application number starts with V. Is it same case with others too? Or Dis I by mistake applied Visitor Visa instead of Super Visa? (Very nervous here)
my in-laws super visa application number also starts with a 'V'.

Reactions: Amreeta

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Guys, My mom’s super visa application number starts with V. Is it same case with others too? Or Dis I by mistake applied Visitor Visa instead of Super Visa? (Very nervous here)
NO Worry
All Application , SV or V V starts with V only
You are OK

Good Luck

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi All,

I applied super visa for my mother on Apr 07, 2022, using the New IRCC portal.

Country of Residence - India
Application Submitted - Apr 07
Biometric Updated - Apr 07 (It was provided during the previous Visitor Visa application)
Upfront Medical was done in Dec 2021, and I provided the UMI number and attached the proof of upfront medical in Additional Documents. However medical is not yet updated.

I have not received any update since the application is submitted. Did anyone who applied from India in Apr 2022 get any updates?
Hello,
Did you get any updates?
We applied for my in-laws supervisa on April 6. The latest update we have is biometrics completed. I have reached out to our local MP and they said they can not help unless the processing time has passed. we are inviting my in-laws for our wedding which is in less than 3 months. Is there any way we can request expedited review?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
curious, under Category is it "PG"?
OP asked about Application ,So answer is for V V or SV application starts with V.
Now you are talking about Category , Yes For Super Visa in sticker category will be PG (i,e, Parent Grandparent)

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I received the revert from the MP yesterday:

- The application was received on March 22nd 2022
- The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the applicant meets the eligibility requirements for a super visa
- The office will contact the applicant regarding the medical examination (Up front submitted and no additional medical request received yet)
- Due to Covid 19 ... IRCC is experiencing delays..... and all that stuff

After the reply from MP, which doesn't say it will be additional medical request or anything. We reached out to medical office to check if there was any additional medical request sent to them for my father's application and came to know the request was sitting there from March 30th. This is so crazy. These guys failed to inform us or give us an update to contact medical office that there is any additional medical request.

So they asked for Chest Xray again and Some Sputum test I believe to rule out TB. So my father is getting his tests done in next 3 days. Hopefully we will hear good news soon.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I received the revert from the MP yesterday:

- The application was received on March 22nd 2022
- The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the applicant meets the eligibility requirements for a super visa
- The office will contact the applicant regarding the medical examination (Up front submitted and no additional medical request received yet)
- Due to Covid 19 ... IRCC is experiencing delays..... and all that stuff

After the reply from MP, which doesn't say it will be additional medical request or anything. We reached out to medical office to check if there was any additional medical request sent to them for my father's application and came to know the request was sitting there from March 30th. This is so crazy. These guys failed to inform us or give us an update to contact medical office that there is any additional medical request.

So they asked for Chest Xray again and Some Sputum test I believe to rule out TB. So my father is getting his tests done in next 3 days. Hopefully we will hear good news soon.
Usually IRCC inform Dr office for further test list BUT they send one email to Applicant email id , to contact dr office
We also got some further tests for my mother and that's how it happened , We got an email saying contact Dr. office and we called Dr office and got details about further details

Reactions: find_anand

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I’m applying for my parents in India for their super visa and have few questions

1. Letter of invitation- does this have to be notarized? Has someone given their letter of invitation without being notarized?

2. I’m on short term disability due to pregnancy and my husband is full time job. For proof of funds and financially supporting documents, what documents shall I attach? I got employment letter from my employer but there are no recent pay stubs as getting my disability support income from insurance company and that what it shows on bank statements.
I’m wondering if I just attach employment letters for me and my spouse but no bank statements or pay stubs

Or shall I attach a cover letter stating my situation

please advise

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Usually IRCC inform Dr office for further test list BUT they send one email to Applicant email id , to contact dr office
We also got some further tests for my mother and that's how it happened , We got an email saying contact Dr. office and we called Dr office and got details about further details
That's where the disconnect is. We did not receive any email from IRCC. And I have seen around 10+ cases recently where IRCC has missed sending any communication to the applicant if any document is missing or any additional medical request is needed. The file just sits there until and unless we ask someone (local MP) to get an update for us.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
So the medicals, my father had to go through is the Sputum test to rule out TB. This is a 3 months test. Results are after 2 months and they book another Xray 1 month after. We did the Xray from outside from a private clinic, and there were no issues with it. Not sure why they asked for his test. Sadly the whole application is now pushed to 3 months more processing time minimum.

TechyVishal

Dec 22, 2019
Hi Folks, sharing the timeline for my parents' Super Visa Application (applied through New Portal):

CoR: India
Upfront Medical: 26 May
Application Submitted: 29 May
Biometric Request: 29 May
Biometric Completed: 2 June
Medical Passed: 6 June
Biometric Validation Letter: 9 June
Passport Request: 9 June

Although I'm not expecting IRCC to process the application so fast, I'm amazed by the speed with which IRCC is processing applications nowadays.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Could you please help me with invitation letter
Hi Folks, sharing the timeline for my parents' Super Visa Application (applied through New Portal):

CoR: India
Upfront Medical: 26 May
Application Submitted: 29 May
Biometric Request: 29 May
Biometric Completed: 2 June
Medical Passed: 6 June
Biometric Validation Letter: 9 June
Passport Request: 9 June

Although I'm not expecting IRCC to process the application so fast, I'm amazed by the speed with which IRCC is processing applications nowadays.

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application yesterday June 9 for both parents but only received a biometric letter for my father today. Any idea why i didn't receive biometric letter for my mother in the same request ?