+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Same for both parents.
Have you sent them any web form?
Everything seem to be static

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Have you sent them any web form?
Everything seem to be static
I got GCMS notes and it doesn't state anything different...Eligibility has not started on notes as well.

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Same for both parents.
Same as mine
Submited in 20mar
It change to this status almost 2 weeks, still waiting .any one know how long to wait for that ?

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Application submitted - June 9 , 2022
BIOMetric completed - June 16, 2022
PPR - June 23,2022

How long is it taking on average now to receive passport back with visa stamp after submission to VFS india ?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Application submitted - June 9 , 2022
BIOMetric completed - June 16, 2022
PPR - June 23,2022

How long is it taking on average now to receive passport back with visa stamp after submission to VFS india ?
This is Jet fast !! Congrats!!. Super Visa right?

ajaysd

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, thank you :) I mainly followed the guidance on IRCC website, as you mentioned. So basically, here is what I submitted:
* my side: act as the representative & the host/sponsor for my parent's trip
- NOA 2021, T4, Employment letters & 3-month payslip for both me & my husband (he co-signed the application)
- our 4-month bank statements (showing stable income and savings), property paper in Canada
- birth certificate, PR card, driving license, marriage cert.
- signed letter of invitation
- signed letter of financial support
- letter of explanation (from me to the VO in my country)
- I also added a 1-page summary at the beginning of each pdf file to explain what I included in the file (you know we have to combine everything into one file, especially the financial proof - it can be hard to understand). This is just my way to organize my files. I hoped it would help the visa officer to follow easily and not miss anything.

* My father's side:
- 6-month bank statement showing my regular transfer and his savings (around CAD11k)
- property document under his name in his country.
- no other financial related docs since he doesn't have any income/job.
- upfront medical exam

You should also search in this forum for more detailed guidance, i.e., a post from someone who got their visa within 6 days. That post is very helpful!
Good luck ;)
Congratulations on gettingthe visa for your father.
I had 3 questions :
1. You mentioned you uploaded letter of invitatin, letter of financial suport amd letter of exlanation. In the accounts theres option for letter of invitation and purpose of visit. Which sections did you upload the said documents.
2. Did you upload the fathers side documents in the purpose of visit section??
3. DId you upload all your financial documents, PR and property in canada documents in letter of invitaion ?

Thanks in advance.

amansohi1990

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone..I am applying for my parents super visa.. I need to know can I apply it under my CIC account..if yes do I need to include any addtional form for representation on their behalf.

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Congratulations on gettingthe visa for your father.
I had 3 questions :
1. You mentioned you uploaded letter of invitatin, letter of financial suport amd letter of exlanation. In the accounts theres option for letter of invitation and purpose of visit. Which sections did you upload the said documents.
2. Did you upload the fathers side documents in the purpose of visit section??
3. DId you upload all your financial documents, PR and property in canada documents in letter of invitaion ?

Thanks in advance.
i can speak for myself - upload with letter of inv - all tax pay stubs, passport empl letter
with pupose of travel added medical insurance etc
for financials section - just kept all doctms related to fin and property
hope that helps

Reactions: ajaysd

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi everyone ,

My parents arrived last weekend using supervisa but they got no stamp on their passport. When I looked it up, it says when there is no stamp, they are only allowed to stay for up to 6 months or when the passport expired , whichever comes first.

This is really heartbreaking. Did anyone else go through this pain and found out what can be done ?

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi everyone ,

My parents arrived last weekend using supervisa but they got no stamp on their passport. When I looked it up, it says when there is no stamp, they are only allowed to stay for up to 6 months or when the passport expired , whichever comes first.

This is really heartbreaking. Did anyone else go through this pain and found out what can be done ?
Can I please ask when did you apply and when did their eligibility start?
Thanks

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Hi everyone ,

How do you know they got a super visa when they don't have the visa stamped in their passport? As far as I know, they should be allowed to stay in Canada for 2 years at a time with a super visa.