+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,
I applied for myself as a visitor. However got refused today.

first application:
January 11, 2022 - GCkey

second application:
February 2, 2022 - portal.

Just confused why they refused my application in gckey? I thought the recent application submitted gets updated and the first one gets withdrawn.
is it visa refusal or one application withdrawn? if its withdrawn then there isn’t anything like first will be withdrawn n second is considered, its like which application they get in hands first is processed and the next is withdrawn as both are same!

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
is it visa refusal or one application withdrawn? if its withdrawn then there isn’t anything like first will be withdrawn n second is considered, its like which application they get in hands first is processed and the next is withdrawn as both are same!
My first application got refused (applied on Jan 11 gc key)

2nd application still shows processing (applied on Feb 2, portal)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hello all, I am wondering if I can apply for supervisa for my mom while her current supervisa is valid. Her current visa expires on 20th of August this year. Right now processing time for Pakistan is absurdly high (417 days).

I am thinking of following situation.

1. She come to Canada now and we apply for visitor record and extend her stay. though we wont be able to apply for Supervisa while she is in Canada.

2. She doesn't come to Canada at all and we apply for Supervisa right now while one visa is valid (if that's possible) to cut down some time instead of waiting for her current visa to expire.

3. Apply for new Supervisa now, and she comes to Canada on her current visa. Apply for extension while her other supervisa application is in progress. Once she gets here new supervisa. He goes back and come back after a month or so using her new visa.

I am hoping someone enlighten me about above situation, if any problems may occur during about processes.

thanks

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Guys, Need help on a query. my parents PP expires on dec 2023. Their supervisa application is still in progress. will they get visa validity till PP expiry or for 5-10yrs?
PP expiry

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
PP expiry
Yes it is Passport expiry. The only suggestion I can give is, let the application complete and once you get Passport request send the new ones along with old ones along with explanation letter uploaded on the portal. Maybe they will accept maybe not but worth a try.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Yes January 24 they asked to submit updated notice of assessment same time medical was passed with both parents and we submitted updated notice of assessment January 29 and feb 16 they started reviewing the document how long do u think it will take them to review the document ever since we are waiting for ppr
If medical is passed and they started reviewing docs - I will say wait for at least one month which will be around March 16th to see any update. Normally they review applications after a month if they waiting for any doc.

Reactions: Nellyshinwari

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
If medical is passed and they started reviewing docs - I will say wait for at least one month which will be around March 16th to see any update. Normally they review applications after a month if they waiting for any doc.
My mp said there might be interview which I don’t know why

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
I am in the same boat, waiting for medical request for my parents. can I have them do medicals now (pre-medical)? If yes, do I raise a webform to submit their medical. Or will physical panel do it on my behalf?
I would suggest waiting for the medical. Coz they give their own IME number. It would have been another case if you have sent it at the time of application. Same happens with me and medical still not updated.

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
Hi all,
I had initially applied for my parents super visa on GCKey on Oct 11; they gave their biometrics on Nov 30, which was updated on their application page, but since there hadn't been any movement. They had also done upfront medicals, but that was not reflected in their application page.
I finally reapplied for them using the new IRCC portal on Feb 18, and now their new applications have been approved within 3 days. We received the passport request today.

Hi
Can you please confirm if you added any new documents or just uploaded old docs as per last application?

j.pallavi16

Feb 11, 2022
I have received a notification that my parents' passports have been dispatched to the IRCC office via VFS global. My question is: how will I know when they have been stamped and dispatched back to my parents after stamping from IRCC office? Will they receive a new tracking number or notification of any kind?

j.pallavi16

Feb 11, 2022
Hi
Can you please confirm if you added any new documents or just uploaded old docs as per last application?
I uploaded updated financial documents (more recent pay stubs for my husband and me etc), but everything else was the same as that in the old application.

Precious1

Mar 3, 2022
Please I want to apply for my mum's super visa. Is it advisable to do medicals upfront or shoul I wait for the request?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for my mother's super visa application on Nov 26 from Gujarat, India. Biometrics completed on Dec 16. Recently, I have received an update on Feb 15 saying medicals passed. How long does it take after that to receive PPR? Also, how does one know which visa office is processing the application? To generate a web form, it is asking for a visa office, and not sure which one is looking into her file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Our in-laws is similar timeline as yours. Medicals passed on Feb 18th. please keep us posted if you have any update after this.

Last edited: