+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Correct. just raise the webform in the link given and then you will receive payment email in 2 days time. Pay the amt and keep the package ready for courier pick up.
Thanks for the reply. I have a question about the consent form. Please find it here:
https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

So in this form, there are 2 sections that I am not sure of.
1) Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision)
2) Declaration to be signed ONLY by applicants assisted by the CVAC staff with electronic application form.

Both the above sections need to be signed if applicable. Now, we have opted for this 2-way courier service. Do my parents have to fill in these 2 sections and sign? Or do they sign the first 2 pages and the last biometric page only?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Please if any one can help me. I like apply to for my parents super visa. I am citizen and have good income. My question Can I apply for my parents super visa online from Canada. I will fill application and email to my parents (India) for signatures and ask them to scan after signatures email back to me them, I will upload documents , there pictures.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Rocky Singh
You can apply online from virtually anywhere in the world, doesn't matter. Most people apply online from Canada for their parents.
And no need to send the documents to India or anywhere. When you fill in the online visa application, they will let you know that the online application does not require a signature. On the application submission page, you will see an undertaking page. You just write the applicant's name there and it will be considered as an official signature.

However, if you still wish to sign the PDF documents, then there is an option. Fill in all the documents in Adobe reader, and sign them through the Adobe reader itself. There are dozens of Youtube videos available if you don't know how to do it. Once they are signed, you can upload them to the application.
Done!

Also, there is a representative section in the application. Fill in the IMM 5713E form and submit it with the application. You can put yourself as a representative through this form.

Reactions: RockySingh777

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hey Hi Thanks for sharing this link, I have a question on this.

When we go to this link, there is two question.

1) Select your Visa Category -

2) Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?

My question is what we have to select if someone has completed the Biometrics before with other category Visa (Visitor Visa) - and it's valid for next 10 years?

Should i select - No?

Kindly help.

Thanks.
select yes. That you did enrol

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Thanks for the reply. I have a question about the consent form. Please find it here:
https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

So in this form, there are 2 sections that I am not sure of.
1) Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision)
2) Declaration to be signed ONLY by applicants assisted by the CVAC staff with electronic application form.

Both the above sections need to be signed if applicable. Now, we have opted for this 2-way courier service. Do my parents have to fill in these 2 sections and sign? Or do they sign the first 2 pages and the last biometric page only?
what i did was I downloaded the forms and sent my father in law to print and sign. you will need both sections.

Once you receive payment link you will know the directions and once the payment is submitted they will send you the forms to be filled.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpv2212

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
You mean how long since they applied?

If so, here is their timeline:

Applied: Oct 1, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 2
Biometric done: Oct 12
Medical request: Nov 9
Medical done: Nov 22
Medicals passed: Dec 1 (mother), Dec 6 (Father)
BVL letter: Dec 14
PPR: Dec 14 (received at the same time with the BVL letter)

Hope it helps.
did they request police clearance?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mother in law Super Visa Approved
Applied : Sept 13, 2021
Medical: Upfront
Medical Passed: Sept 28, 2021
PPR: Dec 16, 2021

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
***Urgent please ***

What address should we write on the envelope when we send the passports to the visa office for stamping after receiving PPR? is it the same visa office that we had biometrics done?

baublewreath

Dec 17, 2021
apply again at ircc portal, the previous applications are stuck

Hi! I am so confused about this IRCC portal. Where can I find this portal? I have a gckey account created for my mom. Based from what I am reading, the gckey is different from the IRCC Portal, but I can't find where this IRCC portal is. Can you share the link for this portal?