Super Visa 2021

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Reactions: jpv2212

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
*** Urgent help please ***

Parents super visa applied from India.
My parents received a passport request letter from IRCC. How to submit the passports to the visa office now? Do we have to wait for any further notification or do we send the passports just now?
How long it tooks for them to get ppr request ?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Question for anyone who has received PPR from India -

Has anyone used the VFS 2 way courier service (pick up and drop) to send the passport for stamping? what are their general timelines? Also, once the fees are paid, what are the next steps - does the collector call before coming? Is there any place to check when the pick up will happen? Is there any link where we can check all this information? My friend paid INR 1729 per passport and submitted passport pickup request thru below link.

https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Pls advise in case anyone has been thru this process. Thank You.
Hey, did you submit the passports yet? My parents also received PPR from IRCC. They have opted for 2-way courier service. Please let me know how to submit passports to the visa office? Thank you.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
How long it tooks for them to get ppr request ?
You mean how long since they applied?

If so, here is their timeline:

Applied: Oct 1, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 2
Biometric done: Oct 12
Medical request: Nov 9
Medical done: Nov 22
Medicals passed: Dec 1 (mother), Dec 6 (Father)
BVL letter: Dec 14
PPR: Dec 14 (received at the same time with the BVL letter)

Hope it helps.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,

I am planning to submit my mom's supervisa application but my T4 alone do not meet the minimum necessary income requirements. Can I combine T4 for me and my wife in order to meet income requirements?
Yes. The minimum income requirement is for the 'family'. Means in your household. It doesn't have to be your income alone. So, yes, you can submit your spouse's T4. I also submitted an authorization letter signed by my spouse along with the application. It basically stated that I allow the applicants to use the money that I have earned/in my bank account to be used by the parents when they arrive in Canada.

I don't think it's necessary, but I submitted that just as an additional assurance. Hope it helps.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hi, My Mother is Living in Pakistan. The Visa office of Pakistan and Afghanistan both is Abu Dhabi.

I Submitted the webform on this link asking them that my mother is exempt from travel restrictions as Immediate family member and her application to be given priority. Since travel requirements have changed since then, i am not sure if its still valid.
How long did it take to prioritize ur moms application ??

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
You mean how long since they applied?

If so, here is their timeline:

Applied: Oct 1, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 2
Biometric done: Oct 12
Medical request: Nov 9
Medical done: Nov 22
Medicals passed: Dec 1 (mother), Dec 6 (Father)
BVL letter: Dec 14
PPR: Dec 14 (received at the same time with the BVL letter)

Hope it helps.
Medicals are passed on Dec 3rd for my Mother.

BVL letter - did you get an email or it will just be an update on the profile?

PP05

Jul 5, 2017
I submitted my mom-in-laws request on Oct 24 .
She is in India.

Her biometrics were done back in 2019.
We have still not received any progress. Anyone else in the same boat?

Also, can we get the medicals done now while her application is in progress?

Last edited:

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
I have applied for my mother's visitor visa application and waiting for processing since last 4 months.
can I also submit a supervisa application in parallel as I am eligible for supervisa application and visitor visa processing is taking forever?
Any recommendations are appreaciated.

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
I have applied for my mother's visitor visa application and waiting for processing since last 4 months.
can I also submit a supervisa application in parallel as I am eligible for supervisa application and visitor visa processing is taking forever?
Any recommendations are appreaciated.
Yes, you can apply for super visa application in parallel. I did the same but the other way round.