+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Medicals are passed on Dec 3rd for my Mother.

You should receive the final decision (approved/rejected) this week, I guess.

BVL letter - did you get an email or it will just be an update on the profile?

In the GCKey account/profile.
Usually, if you opted for email correspondence, then they send you a notification on your email address that you have received a message in your GCKey account. When you log in to your account, you will find the respective letter/message there.

Reactions: Abhiancha

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, anyone help me
My my mom never work. She is housewife. Do you think she is eligible for supervisa if i am responsible for her expenses
She doesn't require to be a working applicant. However, I'd suggest you show something in their application that she is attached to at least some activity in India that will require her to return to India legally after a certain amount of time (e.g. when timelimit of the visa expires).
This activity may be any volunteering at religious/spiritual organization, having a property in India, farming, taking care of a child, or something like that. If you don't show enough ties to India, there is a chance that the visa officer may find it as a suspicion that she might not leave Canada legally.

Last edited:

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Yes. The minimum income requirement is for the 'family'. Means in your household. It doesn't have to be your income alone. So, yes, you can submit your spouse's T4. I also submitted an authorization letter signed by my spouse along with the application. It basically stated that I allow the applicants to use the money that I have earned/in my bank account to be used by the parents when they arrive in Canada.

I don't think it's necessary, but I submitted that just as an additional assurance. Hope it helps.
Thank you so much for your response. However do you know if we can combine T4 with bank statement/bank letter?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
You mean how long since they applied?

If so, here is their timeline:

Applied: Oct 1, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 2
Biometric done: Oct 12
Medical request: Nov 9
Medical done: Nov 22
Medicals passed: Dec 1 (mother), Dec 6 (Father)
BVL letter: Dec 14
PPR: Dec 14 (received at the same time with the BVL letter)

Hope it helps.
Congrats :)

Reactions: jpv2212

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thank you so much for your response. However do you know if we can combine T4 with bank statement/bank letter?
Of course. There is no harm in providing them with more documents than asked. In fact, it gives them more insights into your profile. I also submitted T4 (me and spouse), NOA, bank statement, job offer letters, pay stubs, etc.

Reactions: captainarabiia

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Of course. There is no harm in providing them with more documents than asked. In fact, it gives them more insights into your profile. I also submitted T4 (me and spouse), NOA, bank statement, job offer letters, pay stubs, etc.
Couldn't agree more.

RockySingh777

Dec 16, 2021
Please if any one can help me. I like apply to for my parents super visa. I am citizen and have good income. My question Can I apply for my parents super visa online from Canada. I will fill application and email to my parents (India) for signatures and ask them to scan after signatures email back to me them, I will upload documents , there pictures.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Rocky Singh

Sid2021

Dec 16, 2021
*****URGENT****

My parents are in Canada on Super visa, Their super visa expiring soon because of their passport expiry, We managed to renew their passport within canada.

My question is Can we apply online for super visa while they are in Canada? and get their medical and biometric done in Canada because Its impossible to get biometric appointment in India, I was wondering if anyone in the same boat?

Thank you.
Any response from any member?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hey, thanks for the reply. So my parents should just submit their request through this link (webform) and the courier guy will come and pick the passports up? is that correct?
Correct. just raise the webform in the link given and then you will receive payment email in 2 days time. Pay the amt and keep the package ready for courier pick up.

Reactions: jpv2212

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Please if any one can help me. I like apply to for my parents super visa. I am citizen and have good income. My question Can I apply for my parents super visa online from Canada. I will fill application and email to my parents (India) for signatures and ask them to scan after signatures email back to me them, I will upload documents , there pictures.

Please guide me.

Thanks
Rocky Singh
Yes you can by being their representative or fill application on their behalf. Online application does not require signatures.

Dadhichi

Jul 7, 2016
Hey Hi Thanks for sharing this link, I have a question on this.

When we go to this link, there is two question.

1) Select your Visa Category -

2) Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?

My question is what we have to select if someone has completed the Biometrics before with other category Visa (Visitor Visa) - and it's valid for next 10 years?

Should i select - No?

Kindly help.

Thanks.