+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
I have applied Super visa for my Parents in November 2020 and due to covid Biometric was delay and after Biometric done in August 2021, still no response, no Medical request. Applied through GC key. Raised 3 Webforms until now but standard response. Any suggestions or if anyone still waiting from that long. Should we go over for Medical and update through webform? Please advise.
apply again at ircc portal, the previous applications are stuck

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
Hello Everybody

I applied super visa for my parents in DEC 2020. completed bio metrics in Sep 2021. no news/update from IRCC .

it is almost a year no response . Is anyone else in a same boat ? if received any response from IRCC so far ?

or any suggestions/recommendations are welcome ,thank you in advance
reapply

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
below mention msg I got it in email from New Delhi, Anyone had similar situation please guide. Is it a serious issue ? I am worried, I hope it wont affect my fathers Visa.

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available. The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

We recognize that you may have some difficulty in accessing the health professionals required to meet this request due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, please contact the Panel Physician to determine when they will re-open post COVID -19, for an appointment to comply with this request at the earliest.

IRCC will not close or refuse applications in progress due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as completing an immigration medical exam or completing the request in this letter. Please visit the following link for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html
I think additional tests are required.. Nothin to worry..

Sharkando

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Do we have to submit a medical report in the new portal after completing the Medical exam? or submit it via a web form?

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Could somebody help on this case please. I just noticed my employment verification letter mention the employee status as Leave of absence. Is it a concern I am still waiting for PPR and got BVL on Nov 17 - do I need to upload all my paystub or will wait for cic to ask for it. I did not uploaded my paystub with my application. please help!

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys,

I am planning to submit my mom's supervisa application but my T4 alone do not meet the minimum necessary income requirements. Can I combine T4 for me and my wife in order to meet income requirements?

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Hello dear, we and our friend had the same case.applied in Oct 2020, medical n biometric done in Aug n Sept 2021, no result. It will take forever to get result as processing is either slow or stuck for applications submitted before Sept 7th, 2021. Everyone is reapplying. My friend reapplied supervisa for parents 2 month before, they got approval few days back. I have also reapplied for my parents yesterday. Use the ircc portal account, not ircc account. When you apply again, they will ask you if you applied before, fill yes, then they will ask UCI by which they would be able to retrieve their biometric record, fill UMI for med exam done in new applications. Choose apply as group, name as family group, add members to it, your parents. When you have completed both applications, it will ask to pay fees n choose principal applicant. Your old application will be withdrawn automatically
Are you also submitting upfront - police clearance certificates with your new second IRCC application?

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*****URGENT****

My parents are in Canada on Super visa, Their super visa expiring soon because of their passport expiry, We managed to renew their passport within canada.

My question is Can we apply online for super visa while they are in Canada? and get their medical and biometric done in Canada because Its impossible to get biometric appointment in India, I was wondering if anyone in the same boat?

Thank you.

deepsambee

Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate response on my post. I submitted SuperVisa application for mom, below is timeline.

1. Application received: 16 July 2021
2. Biometrics request: 17 July, 2021
3. Biometrics completed: 30 Sep 2021
4. Background check: In process
5. Final decision: In process

Following are my questions: -
1. Will submitting medical results after application submission will help probably to fasten the case or is it allowed?
2. Has anybody received response for passports who applied before or in July 2021?
3. Should I post a query via webform or phone?

Best of luck everyone
My timeline is almost same as you. has there been any progress on your mom's supervisa?

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hi everyone I’ve been waiting since March 2021 and all I got in November 11 2021 was it’s flagged for priority processing should I reapply as well or just wait

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
I just received PPR.
Mother Colombian living in Venezuela with Colombian passport
I have no tracking but from medical done (nov 30) to medical approved and ppr was just a week (dec 7).
Best wishes

Also...... i had to reapply (my immigration consultant did everything for me)
Congratulations could u plz tell the name of the firm u use for applying ? My immigration consultant told me no need to reapply thank u

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
*** Urgent help please ***

Parents super visa applied from India.
My parents received a passport request letter from IRCC. How to submit the passports to the visa office now? Do we have to wait for any further notification or do we send the passports just now?