+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

rahey gul

Dec 13, 2021
Hi,

I applied super visa for my mother during June 2021,

Applied online: June 15, 2021
Biometrics done: July 26, 2021
Correspondance letter: Dec 10, 2021 (stating biometrics are valid till July 26, 2031
Withdrawal letter: Dec 13, 2021 (from Visa Section, Warsaw Poland)

I am taking care of the application and never asked for withdrawal. Can someone guide me what to do?

Thanks

Last edited:

atish gurung

Feb 28, 2015
Hi everyone, anyone help me
My my mom never work. She is housewife. Do you think she is eligible for supervisa if i am responsible for her expenses

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi everyone, anyone help me
My my mom never work. She is housewife. Do you think she is eligible for supervisa if i am responsible for her expenses
Yes if you meet LICO requirements you can apply. She does not need to be working employee. You just need your 1 years NOA.

Reactions: atish gurung

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hi Guys I am going to apply Super visa for my Mother. She already have visitor visa and stayed in canada almost 2 year with valid visitor record document. Now i am going to apply super visa. Please guide me does she needs to do a medical before submitting the file? Second, What should i write in SOP or i can skip SOP ?

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
I just noticed my employment verification letter mention the employee status as Leave of absence. Is it a concern I am still waiting for PPR and got BVL on Nov 17 - do I need to upload all my paystub or will wait for cic to ask for it. I did not uploaded my paystub with my application. please help!
Could somebody help on this case please.

navjotw1992

Nov 29, 2021
@angel1719 Thanks for all your responses :). I was trying to book the appointment for biometrics and couldn't find a slot, how did you manage to get a slot vfs center India, and did you book it under category 'Biometrics Enrollment'?

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
below mention msg I got it in email from New Delhi, Anyone had similar situation please guide. Is it a serious issue ? I am worried, I hope it wont affect my fathers Visa.

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available. The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

We recognize that you may have some difficulty in accessing the health professionals required to meet this request due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, please contact the Panel Physician to determine when they will re-open post COVID -19, for an appointment to comply with this request at the earliest.

IRCC will not close or refuse applications in progress due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as completing an immigration medical exam or completing the request in this letter. Please visit the following link for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

tarun27in

Dec 7, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for my Father's super visa in June 2020 and have been waiting since then. My father did the biometrics in Aug, 2021 and medical exam was redone recently as well. It has been an endless wait and any attempts to contact IRCC is also resulted in the same cookie cutter response that we have to wait. I also contacted my MP from my area and they also came back with the same response that we have to wait. Can anyone help me understand if this much wait is common norm? Should I withdraw the application and reapply again? Is there a way to reapply without withdrawing the current application?

Please help. Thank you!

p.s. I am a PR living in GTA.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
@angel1719 Thanks for all your responses :). I was trying to book the appointment for biometrics and couldn't find a slot, how did you manage to get a slot vfs center India, and did you book it under category 'Biometrics Enrollment'?
Oh This was one crazy thing.... you will need to check at night time Indian time i.e. here morning and then keep on trying and look for any slot which is open sooner. If not raise a webform they will extend deadline

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
Hi All,

I applied for my Father's super visa in June 2020 and have been waiting since then. My father did the biometrics in Aug, 2021 and medical exam was redone recently as well. It has been an endless wait and any attempts to contact IRCC is also resulted in the same cookie cutter response that we have to wait. I also contacted my MP from my area and they also came back with the same response that we have to wait. Can anyone help me understand if this much wait is common norm? Should I withdraw the application and reapply again? Is there a way to reapply without withdrawing the current application?

Please help. Thank you!

p.s. I am a PR living in GTA.
Hello dear, we and our friend had the same case.applied in Oct 2020, medical n biometric done in Aug n Sept 2021, no result. It will take forever to get result as processing is either slow or stuck for applications submitted before Sept 7th, 2021. Everyone is reapplying. My friend reapplied supervisa for parents 2 month before, they got approval few days back. I have also reapplied for my parents yesterday. Use the ircc portal account, not ircc account. When you apply again, they will ask you if you applied before, fill yes, then they will ask UCI by which they would be able to retrieve their biometric record, fill UMI for med exam done in new applications. Choose apply as group, name as family group, add members to it, your parents. When you have completed both applications, it will ask to pay fees n choose principal applicant. Your old application will be withdrawn automatically