IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
How long to see medical passed after submitting medicals?
For my parents - their GCkey profile showed medical passed status in about 5 days. But we didn’t get any email about it. We only saw it on logging in.

Reactions: iammoe

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Just wondering if anyone’s parents came to Canada recently by super visa? Are border services agent giving 2 years stamp in passport? I heard they are not giving any stamp unless we ask for it , which means parents can stay only 6 months max.
I am planning to bring my mother next month
It is not a stamp which play an important role here, it is what kind of visa type a person got will be important. If there is no stamp on passport due to covid, then a simple visitor visa which is V-1 will be allowed the holder to stay only 6 months.
Super visa category is totally different here, PG-1 visa is super visa category, if there is no stamp on the passport then holder can stay up to 2 years in Canada.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
For my parents - their GCkey profile showed medical passed status in about 5 days. But we didn’t get any email about it. We only saw it on logging in.
Sometimes MyCIC online portal does not generate an email which is ok at these days.

Reactions: iammoe

ayeshafsk

Apr 8, 2021
Hi guys, I have a few questions about Super / Visit Visa.

1. If my parents are coming for under 6 months with a minor who goes to school in India, are they still eligible to apply for Super Visa?

2. Can I submit their Super Visa application along with the Minor's Visit Visa application in the same application number?

3. For Question: "Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?" If they all get approved, yes they will be accompanying each other but right now none of them have a status. So is the answer yes or no?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, I have a few questions about Super / Visit Visa.

1. If my parents are coming for under 6 months with a minor who goes to school in India, are they still eligible to apply for Super Visa?

2. Can I submit their Super Visa application along with the Minor's Visit Visa application in the same application number?

3. For Question: "Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?" If they all get approved, yes they will be accompanying each other but right now none of them have a status. So is the answer yes or no?
Already answered.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa.747185/

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
It is not a stamp which play an important role here, it is what kind of visa type a person got will be important. If there is no stamp on passport due to covid, then a simple visitor visa which is V-1 will be allowed the holder to stay only 6 months.
Super visa category is totally different here, PG-1 visa is super visa category, if there is no stamp on the passport then holder can stay up to 2 years in Canada.
As per the below IRCC rules and regulation regardless what kind of visa (visitor or super visa) you have if you don’t get stamp you can only stay upto 6 months

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=442&top=16

Length of stay decided at a primary inspection kiosk
If you go through a primary inspection kiosk, the officer may not stamp your passport at all. In this case, you can only stay in Canada for up to 6 months from the day you first enter Canada, or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

If you need a stamp in your passport as proof of entry into Canada, you have to ask a border services officer after you finish at the kiosk.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
As per the below IRCC rules and regulation regardless what kind of visa (visitor or super visa) you have if you don’t get stamp you can only stay upto 6 months

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=442&top=16

Length of stay decided at a primary inspection kiosk
If you go through a primary inspection kiosk, the officer may not stamp your passport at all. In this case, you can only stay in Canada for up to 6 months from the day you first enter Canada, or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

If you need a stamp in your passport as proof of entry into Canada, you have to ask a border services officer after you finish at the kiosk.
Answered here

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH

canada19842014

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subject: Super Visa LICO income query:

Dear members,

I need your help with a query.

I did not had any income last year as I was outside the country (Canada).

Now, I am back this year and have started earning from last 4 months.

I want to apply for super visa for my parents. My questions are:

1) The LICO requirement is based on the last year income or current year?

2) If current year >>>I have employment letter from the company that states my annual salary, which is higher than the LICO requirements.

Will my employment letter be considered as proof of income?

3) Do I have chances for super visa approval for my parents or shall I wait for the next year when I file my taxes and have NOA?

Please suggest.

Thank you.

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Most of the time, 1-3 days.
Its been more for than 3 days now and today I just received a update on my application and received a message with "Client application Summary" and a pdf file. But I unfortunately dont see a biometrics letter generated on my application :( I have a biometrics appointment in few hours in VFS Pune which I luckily got an appointment :( What can be done now as I dont have a biometrics letter generated ... very stressed now .... can somebody please provide inputs ?

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Its been more for than 3 days now and today I just received a update on my application and received a message with "Client application Summary" and a pdf file. But I unfortunately dont see a biometrics letter generated on my application :( I have a biometrics appointment in few hours in VFS Pune which I luckily got an appointment :( What can be done now as I dont have a biometrics letter generated ... very stressed now .... can somebody please provide inputs ?
Suprised that it did not generate inspite of 3 days.... they dont allow without biometrics letter.

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
yep still the biometrics letter is not created and am in 4th day..!! Anyways I had a application submitted in March 2021 and it had a BIL generated. Used the same for biometrics today and I can see biometrics results reflected now against UCI for my application :)

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
yep still the biometrics letter is not created and am in 4th day..!! Anyways I had a application submitted in March 2021 and it had a BIL generated. Used the same for biometrics today and I can see biometrics results reflected now against UCI for my application :)
Phew, excellent.