+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

ayeshafsk

Apr 8, 2021
Hi guys, I have a few questions about Super / Visit Visa.

1. If my parents are coming for under 6 months with a minor who goes to school in India, are they still eligible to apply for Super Visa?

2. Can I submit their Super Visa application along with the Minor's Visit Visa application in the same application number?

3. For Question: "Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?" If they all get approved, yes they will be accompanying each other but right now none of them have a status. So is the answer yes or no?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, I have a few questions about Super / Visit Visa.

1. If my parents are coming for under 6 months with a minor who goes to school in India, are they still eligible to apply for Super Visa?

2. Can I submit their Super Visa application along with the Minor's Visit Visa application in the same application number?

3. For Question: "Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?" If they all get approved, yes they will be accompanying each other but right now none of them have a status. So is the answer yes or no?
1. Is the minor their child? They are still eligble.
2. If not their child, no. The child applies separately and the parents apply on his or her behalf. You will need documents to allow the child out of the country. Look at visitor visa for a minor on the IRCC website.
3. They aren’t accompanying citizens or PRs so no.

Are you PR because past posts are about PGWP?

Last edited: