+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody who applied Super Visa for parents in India before September, 2021 received it?

My timeline:
March 10, 2021 Supervisa Applied
August 4, 2021 Biometrics Done

No status change, since then.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

Could someone help me with the following
I am in the last stage before submitting my Parent super visa application and need some clarifications
your help your highly appreciated

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) Instructions - Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

* do i upload my T4,Paystubbs and last 6 month bank statements here along with my Mom's Last 6 month bank statements as a single pdf file? YES and do it as a single file
* where do i attach my PR card copy (under which document section)and does it need to be notorized? PR copy with your Letter of invitation, and no need to notarize it
*do i need to Notorize the Invitation letter If you can, then you can do it, otherwise it is acceptable with your signature

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabia

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks. 1 more question.

There is 1 document which says Purpose of travel. Do I need to buy ticket To and Fro in that. I dont want to do that because I dont know when visa will be granted and when they will come?

What can I do?
Just write a detailed itinerary plan for the visitors, do not buy a ticket unless IRCC have issued a visa already

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks for reply.
UnfortunatelyI don't qualify for this, and while applying for visitor visa for my parents there is an link to upload the document regarding purpose of travel, can anyone guide how to and what need to be written on this document.Thanks
You can ask a sample from @BillHyatt
I think he has a sample

Or you can find from Google as well

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Did anyone get a super visa PPR from New Delhi recently? Their processing time shows 36 days, And it has been 8 months since I applied. Biometrics is done and Upfront medical after the application was submitted in mid september.