+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
If T4 / NOA is for 2 months only, will that be sufficient??
You must show your annual income by your Tax files, 2 months payslips would not be sufficient for a supervisa purpose, however you may go for a regular visitor visa.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
You must show your annual income by your Tax files, 2 months payslips would not be sufficient for a supervisa purpose, however you may go for a regular visitor visa.
Someone in the forum told me that it is ok if monthly income as per T4*12 is more than LICO requirment

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
I am hoping to apply online for supervisa. Should we wait for CIC to ask my parents medical exam or should it be included at the time of submission? Thanks for your advice

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
There is a placeholder for "client information" for each of my parents. What documents go in there?
the documents proving ties to home country , should go in "Purpose of travel" placeholder?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi,
I need some help with Invitation letter and purpose of travel.
Can you please help me writing those. What should I mention in that?
Thanks
Your Invitation letter should contain
- a paragraph about your parents spending time with you
- a paragraph of how long they will be staying and how you will be covering their expenses, Employment details, Income details will do the trick
- an affidavit that you will cover all their expenses
- a paragraph about your current residence where your parents will be staying
- attach your PR Card or Canadian Passport if you have
- attach your parents passports
- attach your bank statement, paystubs, cra's income statement, and house lease.

Your purpose of travel
- a Paragraph from your parents that they want to spend time with family
- a Paragraph of how long they plan to stay and other activities
- Bank statement of your parents, If they have property in country of residence attach it to show ties back home
- Planned travel dates or Itineraries if they have booked flights

That's all.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Your Invitation letter should contain
- a paragraph about your parents spending time with you
- a paragraph of how long they will be staying and how you will be covering their expenses, Employment details, Income details will do the trick
- a paragraph about your current residence where your parents will be staying
- attach your PR Card or Canadian Passport if you have
- attach your parents passports
- attach your bank statement, paystubs, cra's income statement, and house lease.

Your purpose of travel
- a Paragraph from your parents that they want to spend time with family
- a Paragraph of how long they plan to stay and other activities
- Bank statement of your parents, If they have property in country of residence attach it to show ties back home
- Planned travel dates or Itineraries if they have booked flights

That's all.
Hi Waseem,
Thank you for the response.

Need some more clarification on above points:

- a paragraph about your parents spending time with you: My parents would stay at least for around a year and I do not have any specific plans to roam around in Canada during pandemic. What should I mention then? It would be mainly family time. We can plan something later on but no specific plans.

how to get an affidavit in Canada? Although, my family income above the required income.

My dad retired last year and my mother is house wife. My house is on grand parents name as we are in a joint family with uncles and aunties. What should I mention for strong ties for home country?

Thank you!!!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Waseem,
Thank you for the response.

Need some more clarification on above points:

- a paragraph about your parents spending time with you: My parents would stay at least for around a year and I do not have any specific plans to roam around in Canada during pandemic. What should I mention then? It would be mainly family time. We can plan something later on but no specific plans.

how to get an affidavit in Canada? Although, my family income above the required income.

My dad retired last year and my mother is house wife. My house is on grand parents name as we are in a joint family with uncles and aunties. What should I mention for strong ties for home country?

Thank you!!!
For the first point, Yes its pandemic and its hard to roam around these days but you can explain that you can plan quality time with your family according to the covid protocols where it's feasible.

- An Affidavit is not a compulsory thing however its good to have it there. You can write an affidavit saying you will be responsible for all their expenses, residence, Travel tickets and entertainment and then SIGN that letter from local oath commissioner. It makes it a legal document that matters.

- for the third point if they don't have property on their name then just attach their bank statement and explain that they have rest of their family back home and they will be getting back after their planned trip. If your other siblings are back home, you can also mention them that they are there.

Hope this helps.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
For the first point, Yes its pandemic and its hard to roam around these days but you can explain that you can plan quality time with your family according to the covid protocols where it's feasible.

- An Affidavit is not a compulsory thing however its good to have it there. You can write an affidavit saying you will be responsible for all their expenses, residence, Travel tickets and entertainment and then SIGN that letter from local oath commissioner. It makes it a legal document that matters.

- for the third point if they don't have property on their name then just attach their bank statement and explain that they have rest of their family back home and they will be getting back after their planned trip. If your other siblings are back home, you can also mention them that they are there.

Hope this helps.
Thank you again for your prompt reply.

Yes, mom and dad both have investments and bank balances in their respective accounts.
I am the only child. Should I mention that in the invitation letter?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Thank you again for your prompt reply.

Yes, mom and dad both have investments and bank balances in their respective accounts.
I am the only child. Should I mention that in the invitation letter?
Substantial Investments in Country of Origin also shows ties back-home, Just explain it, You will be good.

Reactions: crackMBA

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am hoping to apply online for supervisa. Should we wait for CIC to ask my parents medical exam or should it be included at the time of submission? Thanks for your advice
You can do either way, but CIC will request once you submit full application package after Biometrics during Supervisa application process.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can we avoid upfront medical when we submit application online? It seems upfront is mandatory when we create profile? Many thanks
You don't need an upfront medicals, first you submit your supervisa application then wait for a medical request.