+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Hello everyone. I applied my mom for Super Visa on Sept. 1 and she got Biometrics request the next day.

Can we do upfront medical exam for her? Hoping this could speed her application. I need her before I give birth.

Hope someone could advise. TIA

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi
In the document upload section there is one section asking to upload Purpose of Travel :

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
Do I have to purchase a flight ticket or I can just upload the flight booking document? Any Idea?
You don't need to book a ticket, just write down the places they visit while they are in Canada, things they do with you. You must give all details of every trips and activity they do during their time in Canada. That's called Travel Itinerary.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone. I applied my mom for Super Visa on Sept. 1 and she got Biometrics request the next day.

Can we do upfront medical exam for her? Hoping this could speed her application. I need her before I give birth.

Hope someone could advise. TIA
If the panel physician that resides in your country agrees to do so, then you can do an upfront medicals.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the panel physician that resides in your country agrees to do so, then you can do an upfront medicals.

Did you applied online or paper-based? If it's online then as far as I know medical should be upfront anyway.

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi ,

I am filling Supervisa for my parents , and while answering questionnaire I selected that I don't wish to provide my application information to any representative.
However, in the document checklist Right to representative form is coming as a required form .
Can someone please help how to deal this situation.

2. How many years of T4/NOA should I provide.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
What do they check in Medicals

& what do they check in Additional medical request?

My mother has BP / Diabetes / Thoiroid.
Will this be an issue?
They check blood, urine, and general check. No idea about those deceases whether they are issues or not, only panel physicians may tell you smth.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Also, can 1 month income pay slip / appointment letter enough to be eligible to apply for super visa?
You need last year Tax file for a super visa + 3-4 months payslips + reference letter from your employer freshly dated and signed.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Did you applied online or paper-based? If it's online then as far as I know medical should be upfront anyway.
No paper-based app available at this time for temporary visas (tourism, work, student, super visa). You can do medicals either upfront or after submitting your documents.
But, PR applications must do medical after receiving ITA before submitting their final documents.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi ,

I am filling Supervisa for my parents , and while answering questionnaire I selected that I don't wish to provide my application information to any representative.
However, in the document checklist Right to representative form is coming as a required form .
Can someone please help how to deal this situation.

2. How many years of T4/NOA should I provide.
1. I believe you chose something while completing your application, otherwise it should not generate such form.
2. Last T4/NOA would be enough.

Akula

Jun 7, 2017
Application submitted: Jan 8th
Biometrics requested: Jan 10th
Biometric completed (At Nepal): 15th Feb
Mail sent to IRCC for faster processing: Mar 7th
Medicals Requested: Mar 16th
Medicals Done in Mumbai: Mar 22nd
Medicals Passed: Mar 31st
Passport Request: April 6th
what did you write in your email? did you just asked for the status?? Thankyou!

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all

I am hoping to apply for parents supervisa.
Can you please let me know what I should put as a proof for my parents' temporary stay? Should I buy ticket for my parents? Thanks