+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
For parents supervisa medical insurance, what company you recommend? How I can buy it when I do not know when they issue supervisa? Please help

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
For parents supervisa medical insurance, what company you recommend? How I can buy it when I do not know when they issue supervisa? Please help
Hi,
Majority of the companies provide flexible insurance. You can change the dates as per your requirement. They even return you the money if by chance your parents are staying for less than a year.

Reactions: Parisuzy

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hello everyone. I applied my mom for Super Visa on Sept. 1 and she got Biometrics request the next day.

Can we do upfront medical exam for her? Hoping this could speed her application. I need her before I give birth.

Hope someone could advise. TIA
Hi,
I need some help with invitation letter for my parents can you please help.
Thank you

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
In the supervisa application, can we say my parents like to stay 7 months or less, or should it be for one year? Many thanks for your guides

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, should I book a ticket in advance, as I do not know when they issue visa and it seems this is required to show that parents stay temporarily? What proofs should I show for parents' intend to stay temporarily? Thanks so much for your guides.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, should my parents show they have equivalent fund for stay? I willshow mine, but how much mony should they have in their accounts? Thanks for your advice

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Few things if u guys can confirm please:

1 What do they check in medical exam? If my mother has Diabetes / Blood pressure and Thyroid, will it be an issue?
2. If i start working in November this year, Will the T4/NOA, I get in Feb 2022, Can be used to sponsor her as it will be for just part of year and not full year?
3. Where I can check the insurance plans which can be taken for her?

Any help from experienced members will be really appreciated. THANKS A LOT

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Few things if u guys can confirm please:

1 What do they check in medical exam? If my mother has Diabetes / Blood pressure and Thyroid, will it be an issue?
2. If i start working in November this year, Will the T4/NOA, I get in Feb 2022, Can be used to sponsor her as it will be for just part of year and not full year?
3. Where I can check the insurance plans which can be taken for her?

Any help from experienced members will be really appreciated. THANKS A LOT
Please help, i really need to decide things soon now.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all, should I book a ticket in advance, as I do not know when they issue visa and it seems this is required to show that parents stay temporarily? What proofs should I show for parents' intend to stay temporarily? Thanks so much for your guides.
If they work, then work reference letter + all real estate or vehicle ownership documents + family ties in your home country.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all, should my parents show they have equivalent fund for stay? I willshow mine, but how much mony should they have in their accounts? Thanks for your advice
If you have enough annual income for the number of people in your family including your parents, then they may show some money to cover travel expenses. Or, if you have some saving smth like $10k, then just show it to the immigration officer, that would be enough.