+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hello , I am new to this forum. Just got my ecopr and want to apply super visa for my mom. I have few questions pl:
1. I can use ecopr to apply or should I wait for pr card.
2. Can she travel to Canada on normal visitor visa while super visa is in progress?
3. if they request let say medical while she is in Canada, can we get medical done here?
4. For health insurance, they asked for paid insurance for min 1 year. How can we get that without knowing approval and travel dates?
Really appreciate your help on these.
I don't think that you can apply for her super visa as soon as you become PR because you have to show financial support proof, mainly Canadian income tax return and pay stubs. Also you need to meet minimum necessary income.

More info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hi there,
I have a question, when submitting copies of documents in online application, do we need certified copies ot just scan the documents and submit.
Please reply so I can submit my mother's super visa application.
Thanks
Just scanned copies but Letter of invitation should be notarized

player

Jun 29, 2011
Hi everyone,
I have very serious question. My mother is not able to walk, she is totally immobile, she is in a wheel chair due to her arthritis
Other then that no serious health condition. Can she failed her medical exam for this reason.

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
Super-Visa Applicant.

Application Submitted: 29 March 2021
Biometrics Submitted: 7 April 2021
BGC in Progress.
Sent multiple emails for priority processing. Got general response " Application in Process" : 25 August 2021.

Eligibility review is started : 27 August 2021
Medical Request: 27 August 2021
Hi Waseem.. do you know where can we upload parents' bank statements and other property documents while submitting super visa application? I don't see any specific placeholder for that. thank you.

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hi Waseem.. do you know where can we upload parents' bank statements and other property documents while submitting super visa application? I don't see any specific placeholder for that. thank you.
These will go with the letter of purpose

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Can anyone recommend where to email to get response on application status?

Reactions: edward22

edward22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia - Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
Interview........
n/a

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I don't think that you can apply for her super visa as soon as you become PR because you have to show financial support proof, mainly Canadian income tax return and pay stubs. Also you need to meet minimum necessary income.

More info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html
Hello, I am in Canada since 3.5 years. Got my PR bit late coz of Quebec additional processes.
I have returns, financial proofs everything that they might ask. Now let say I have all the sponsor docs from my end, can you advise on my questions please.
1. Can she travel to Canada on normal visitor visa while super visa is in progress?
2. if they request medical or biometrics while she is in Canada, can we get them done here?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
In the document upload section there is one section asking to upload Purpose of Travel :

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
Do I have to purchase a flight ticket or I can just upload the flight booking document? Any Idea?

Logans

Mar 31, 2017
Super-Visa Applicant.

Application Submitted: 29 March 2021
Biometrics Submitted: 7 April 2021
BGC in Progress.
Sent multiple emails for priority processing. Got general response " Application in Process" : 25 August 2021.

Eligibility review is started : 27 August 2021
Medical Request: 27 August 2021
Hey can you let me know which email address you sent priority email?
Thanks

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
In the document upload section there is one section asking to upload Purpose of Travel :

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
Do I have to purchase a flight ticket or I can just upload the flight booking document? Any Idea?
i have same question and i want my parents to stay more than 1 yr, but i am not even able to book more than 1 yr ticket