Biometrics requested: Jan 10th
Biometric completed (At Nepal): 15th Feb
Mail sent to IRCC for faster processing: Mar 7th
Medicals Requested: Mar 16th
Medicals Done in Mumbai: Mar 22nd
Medicals Passed: Mar 31st
Passport Request: April 6th
Hi Jay

Congratulations on getting approved for the visa. I applied for my dad in October 2020. I have seen posts from so many people who mentioned that they sent an email to IRCC for faster processing of the visa application. Can you please guide me what to include in the email apart from the information mentioned on the website. I mean whether we need to attach any documents along with the email or anything specific that needs to be included in the email. Your help in this regard shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Saransh

Reactions: SAR19

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Jay

Congratulations on getting approved for the visa. I applied for my dad in October 2020. I have seen posts from so many people who mentioned that they sent an email to IRCC for faster processing of the visa application. Can you please guide me what to include in the email apart from the information mentioned on the website. I mean whether we need to attach any documents along with the email or anything specific that needs to be included in the email. Your help in this regard shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Saransh
Include his application information and that he meets the travel exemptions and is wanting to travel in the next few months.

Saransh2021

Apr 15, 2021
Include his application information and that he meets the travel exemptions and is wanting to travel in the next few months.
Hi

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if you could also give an insight on whether we need to attach any supporting documents along with the email ?

Reactions: SAR19

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Thanks for responding. Please see this post where I have pasted the link from the IRCC website where the instructions to write other in the visitor visa application are displayed. This is what makes me so confused.

"Other" as a Response in Purpose of travel in Super Visa application | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Is there anyone here who have submitted super visa application after February 21, 2021. Can they share what they have written. Here is the link for the instructions on Gov of Canada website Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Visitor visa applications - Canada.ca

this is very confusing, it doesn't say if this is required for supervisa or normal one, i have selected supervisa in the purpose of visit

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Thanks for responding. Please see this post where I have pasted the link from the IRCC website where the instructions to write other in the visitor visa application are displayed. This is what makes me so confused.

"Other" as a Response in Purpose of travel in Super Visa application | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Is there anyone here who have submitted super visa application after February 21, 2021. Can they share what they have written. Here is the link for the instructions on Gov of Canada website Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Visitor visa applications - Canada.ca

reading it again what i understand from this is one need to select other and COVID if visitor visa is applied for following reasons:

• attend an end-of-life ceremony or funeral
  • be present during the final moments of life for a loved one
  • provide care to a critically ill person
  • to join a vessel as a crew member
  • assume a posting as a diplomat or travel as an accompanying immediate family member of a diplomat arriving on posting who will also be accredited in Canada

Reactions: mapleleafland

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
reading it again what i understand from this is one need to select other and COVID if visitor visa is applied for following reasons:

• attend an end-of-life ceremony or funeral
  • be present during the final moments of life for a loved one
  • provide care to a critically ill person
  • to join a vessel as a crew member
  • assume a posting as a diplomat or travel as an accompanying immediate family member of a diplomat arriving on posting who will also be accredited in Canada

These all reasons make sense to me. I have also submitted the application as a super visa in the purpose of visit.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
We are family size of 5 but my annual income is 53473 dollar but they need 54765. Will I be eligible for supervisa? Or not

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
We are family size of 5 but my annual income is 53473 dollar but they need 54765. Will I be eligible for supervisa? Or not
Are you submitting the NOA of last year? If your expected income this year is greater than the last year income you can submit 6 Months paystubs too.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Medical (upfront): Jan 15, 2021
Applied: Feb 3, 2021
Bio-metrics Request: Feb 4, 2021
Bio-metrics Submitted and Updated on Profile: Feb 9, 2021

No response yet after biometrics completed.

I was expecting medical to pass as it was submitted a month ago.
Hello did they ask for medical test ?? And if yes after how long they ask since u submit the application . Best of luck

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Application submitted: Jan 8th
Biometrics requested: Jan 10th
Biometric completed (At Nepal): 15th Feb
Mail sent to IRCC for faster processing: Mar 7th
Medicals Requested: Mar 16th
Medicals Done in Mumbai: Mar 22nd
Medicals Passed: Mar 31st
Passport Request: April 6th
Awesome congrats

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hi,
I am applying for Super visa extension for my parents. I just go through the CIC website and found that without any entry stamp visitor can stay up to 6 months. My parents passport wasn't stamped on entry. Now, i am in a fix, cos my parents are here for almost 2 years without extensions. I was unaware of the fact of the entry stamp. I assumed since they have PG-1 (super visa) visa they can stay up to 2 yrs.

I am little worried now for the implication of the fact, If it shall affect their PR application or if they can be denied for extension. any remarks or advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please I want to apply super Visa for my parent. Is there a specific time I have to apply?
I need a guide on this please and thank you