+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello ,

Did anyone purchase Super visa Insurance from the Canadian LIC - Harpreet Puri, Super Visa Insurance company?

How are they? Are they helpful if you need to postpone the super visa dates or if you need refund?

Any advice will be appreciated.

vprsum

Oct 4, 2022
Hello all,
I received an email for my mum to do her medicals. We did medicals in June this year before submission, so I'm not sure why they are asking for another medical exam. has this happened to anyone?

Assuming we redo the medicals, would the doctor send the results directly to IRCC or do we have to the confirmation receipt obtained from the hospital to IRCC?

Thanks for your help

Sur0703

Oct 4, 2022
Hi All,
I have applied for the super visa for my mom in June 2021 from India. I haven't heard anything yet from IRCC. I checked IRCC profile online and there is no update so far. I know there was a notice issued to reapply in Sep 2021. Do you guys suggest that i should re-apply or keep on waiting on the existing application? Thanks alot in advance for your reply!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All,
I have applied for the super visa for my mom in June 2021 from India. I haven't heard anything yet from IRCC. I checked IRCC profile online and there is no update so far. I know there was a notice issued to reapply in Sep 2021. Do you guys suggest that i should re-apply or keep on waiting on the existing application? Thanks alot in advance for your reply!
I did reply in april 2022 no update either

Preet31

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

Anyone in the same boat as us
Super visa applied- May 2nd 2022
Medical passed- May 6th 2022
Medical expired -September 23 , 2022
No Update after that….

has any one got visa after medical expired? he was previously refused Super visa in January 202
No update after that, county of resident INDIA

thank you

PT1997

Aug 9, 2021
Hi All,
I applied in April 2022 and no updates either. Not sure how they calculate the processing time for these applications. Currently their website shows processing time of only 38 days for India and its been over 180 days for me with absolutely no updates!

veejar89

Aug 19, 2020
Guys, I reached canada in April 2022 and I tried applying visitor visa for my mother twice and both the time the application got rejected saying my mother did not have strong ties with her home country. Now I am planning to apply super visa by Mar 2023. Need your suggestions and inputs to proceed.

Sonya1216

Jan 17, 2022
Hi All,
I applied my parents supervisa back in 2020 and waited till last month. Finally decided to reapply and got their PPR in just 10 days .I don't know what is going on with old files .All the best

Reactions: Sur0703

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I applied my parents supervisa back in 2020 and waited till last month. Finally decided to reapply and got their PPR in just 10 days .I don't know what is going on with old files .All the best
Before applying new application again , do we need to withdraw the application? Please confirm the process.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I applied super visa for my in-laws. These are the timelines

June 22 - Submitted application
June 29- Biometrics
Sep 10- We raised webform to update insurance for an upfront one year
Got a reply for the consent form as MIL has the same email address as FIL
Sep 15- Raised Webform for Representation
Sep 25-Raised Webform for new insurance

Haven't heard from New Delhi VO since. Is anyone in the same boat?
Can I contact the new Delhi VO apart from the webform?

Sur0703

Oct 4, 2022
Thanks a lot for your reply! It was really helpful. Dis you pay visa fees again while re-applying? Thanks.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello guys
I applied for my parent's super visa on 29th September. Upfront medical and biometrics from the previous application. Today 13 October I got BVL LETTER, what do you think about how long it takes to give a decision and PPR request?

If I got PPR should I send my Passport in a different envelop for stamping?
please reply

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, I need to understand a few questions about a parent's super visa. After my parents landed in Canada, if they wanted any regular or emergency medical services. Do we need to pay upfront to the service provider, or does the insurance company provide an insurance card for direct billing with zero deductible? Also, God forbid if elder parents die in Canada, on the Supervisa for any reason, who covers their funeral and other costs? Does it count as an accidental death? Or do we need to pay from our pocket? Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited: