Super Visa 2021

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Generally tie-ups needn't be that strong for Super Visa right? For visiting you need more strong ties with home country? Why i am asking this question is generally attorneys to apply Super visa for parents who have been retired as its 50-50 chances for Visiting to get approved??
For parents SV Visa is best if you can qualify for LICO and tie up you can show
more chances for Approval

Reactions: find_anand

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
hello all
could anyone guide me about a reliable insurance company for health insurance for super visa. i undertand it is a personal choice and the actual policy and amount is something i should worry about on my own. however i am looking for a company who issues them on a regular basis and have a flexible and cancellleable plan. thank you

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
hello all
could anyone guide me about a reliable insurance company for health insurance for super visa. i undertand it is a personal choice and the actual policy and amount is something i should worry about on my own. however i am looking for a company who issues them on a regular basis and have a flexible and cancellleable plan. thank you
Travel shield

Reactions: asaeed100

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
hello all
You need to go via your Parents Current health condition and what best suits to them ,
What I am tryin to say one you fill there Question form , some Insurance company will not provide the Insurance if you selected more than 2 Answer as Yes .
So in summary no one in this forum knows your parents health condition ,
You need to select best based on their condition

Good Luck

Last edited:

akajro

Jan 23, 2015
Check your online application on IRCC, you would have received your PPR, you only get 30 days to send your passport from the date of approval

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Where do I upload invitation letter for Super Visa application. I wasn't provided with any space for it.
Please can someone that have applied guide me?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
To be honest I am not sure about this situation
BUT in group many people have the same case and they submitted to the Visited country (In your case from US VFS) .

Can you please raise or call IRCC and ask this (just to be 100% sure)

Good Luck
Hi , i am unable to reach out to IRCC, their lines are full busy and call ends .But if you can re-direct me to those posts where people have submitted to US VFS or that particular country's VFS i would check with them. thanks in Advance.

May 31, 2022
Hello All,

I have applied super visa for my mom on 12th Feb 2022 with upfront medical on new IRCC portal but there has been no update since. My mom has visitor visa which will be expiring in 2024 so, I was wondering if my mom can enter into Canada on visitor visa and when she receives passport request for her super visa application (if it gets approved), we can send passport to immigration office in Canada somewhere? Has someone ever done like this before? I am not even sure if that's possible or not because super visa requirements say that you have to be outside of Canada at the time of application but there is nothing mentioned if you are waiting for decision and you can come to Canada on visitor visa and complete remaining process inside the Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Manjinder7

May 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Applied- 19 MAY 2021 (Upfront medical)

Most recent update, 03 March 2022, Medical check completed JUST for my mom.

UPDATE** 24 May 2022- Medical passed for both parents since the old one was expired after one year

Waiting for PPR

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hello All,

I have applied super visa for my mom on 12th Feb 2022 with upfront medical on new IRCC portal but there has been no update since. My mom has visitor visa which will be expiring in 2024 so, I was wondering if my mom can enter into Canada on visitor visa and when she receives passport request for her super visa application (if it gets approved), we can send passport to immigration office in Canada somewhere? Has someone ever done like this before? I am not even sure if that's possible or not because super visa requirements say that you have to be outside of Canada at the time of application but there is nothing mentioned if you are waiting for decision and you can come to Canada on visitor visa and complete remaining process inside the Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
good question

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
Hello All,

Thanks in advance
I don’t have first hand experience on this matter but from what I’ve read so far in this forum, many people were able to submit their passport to the closest Visa office wherever they were. May be someone else can chime in, or you can call IRCC to make sure.

pj2133

May 21, 2014
Hi All,

I have applied for my parents on 14 Nov 2021 for Super Visa and after long time today I got an email for file status update and that update is really weird, did anyone else observed this that Biometrics date changes ?

Application status on 15 May 2022:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • February 21, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 16, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Application status on 1 Jun 2022:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • February 21, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • June 1, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.