Super Visa 2021

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
Super visa (new portal) - VN
Application submitted: April 14 2022
Biometric was done previously in 2020
Upfront medical exam April 11
Medical passed: April 19 2022

Anyone here applies from Vietnam as well?

Reactions: Croyez and nyiable

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
Super visa (new portal) - VN
Application submitted: April 14 2022
Biometric was done previously in 2020
Upfront medical exam April 11
Medical passed: April 19 2022

Anyone here applies from Vietnam as well?
Me

Super visa for my mom from VN.
Application submitted Mar 28.
Biometric completed Apr 1
Upfront medical submitted Apr 4 and passed on Apr 18

Hopefully we will hear good news soon

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Update guys:

Just got the PPR for my mother's application.

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th 2022
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
GC Key visitor visa application automatic withdrawn: March 30th
PPR: April 19th

Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that."

Not sure if I should wait for father's application to move or submit mother's passport for stamping. Happened to anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: nyiable

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hello,

did you get any update?

I wanted to ask about your timeline, when did your medical pass ? And expire? And when IRCC request new medical?

Thanks
Yes we applied March 17, 2021
Medical requested March 2021
Biometric done April 2021
After we there was no reply from ircc so we waited until December 2021 and contacted mp she said we don’t need to reapply
January 2022 medical passed
February 2022 sent additional documents like proof of relationship and updated notice of assessment
March 24, 2022 redo medical
April 12, 2022 done medical
April 16, 2022 father passed medical
April 18,2022 mother passed medical

Now we are waiting for ppr let’s see when my parents will get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Manu131313

Manu131313

Apr 5, 2022
Yes we applied March 17, 2021
Medical requested March 2021
Biometric done April 2021
After we there was no reply from ircc so we waited until December 2021 and contacted mp she said we don’t need to reapply
January 2022 medical passed
February 2022 sent additional documents like proof of relationship and updated notice of assessment
March 24, 2022 redo medical
April 12, 2022 done medical
April 16, 2022 father passed medical
April 18,2022 mother passed medical

Now we are waiting for ppr let’s see when my parents will get it
Hopefully soon.
My in-laws application was submitted on 1at April, 2021.

I have heard that they are processing our applications backward. Last week, Someone from August 2021 got PPR.

if this is true, then we still have April, May, June and July applications ahead of us.

Mar 24, 2022
Hi please I really need an answer, I applied for visitor visa on the new website and did biometrics on the 5th of April, I was given the tracking number, I have not been able to track my application progress, even on the site there’s no way to see the progress of the application, I tried tracking on VFS website but still nothing comes up. PLEASE HELP!

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hello Everyone

My mother did upfront medical on 14/04 from Max hospital, Mohali after submitting Super visa application on IRCC portal. Apart from invoice, they did not provide anything. I have heard that the clinic provides a copy of Emedical( pdf file) after submitting to IRCC, however we have'nt got that copy. Could anyone please suggest if we need to ask the hospital for that and what is the procedure after? Do we need to raise a webform and attach that emedical so that it could get updated on our online account. Below are our timelines

Ist Application Tourist visa logged in March 2021-----------No response
2nd Application Supervisa logged in November 2021------No response
3rd Application Supervisa logged in March 2022------upfront medical done in April (suggested by someone on forum)

Thank you Everyone and hope for the best.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hopefully soon.
My in-laws application was submitted on 1at April, 2021.

I have heard that they are processing our applications backward. Last week, Someone from August 2021 got PPR.

if this is true, then we still have April, May, June and July applications ahead of us.
I’m not really sure I’m hoping to hear good news within a week

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
After medical do they still do the 2nd verification eligibility cuz I talked to my mp she said they are doing verification eligibility for my mother n law

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a question for applicants who have applied as a group for both parents. Did anyone receive 1 PPR first and second application in process? If yes after how long did you receive the PPR for second parent?

I got my mother's PPR but my father's application still shows in process and not even medical passed. Shows "We are currently reviewing the results of your medical exam". Anyone in the same boat?

AJSAWANT

Sep 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I applied for me mom super visa in November 2021 received PPR today but a just a week ago she travel to Australia. Initial we were waiting for PPR but as it kept on delaying we applied for her Australia visa, got it in a week and she travelled to Australia.

Question: Should I send her passport in India VFO office or Australia with explanation letter?

AJSAWANT

Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a question for applicants who have applied as a group for both parents. Did anyone receive 1 PPR first and second application in process? If yes after how long did you receive the PPR for second parent?

I got my mother's PPR but my father's application still shows in process and not even medical passed. Shows "We are currently reviewing the results of your medical exam". Anyone in the same boat?
I heard one case in this forum around December time frame, not sure how long it took for second applicant.

Reactions: creatorzson

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I applied my mother supervisa from india as she is in India right now,Can she come to Canada with existing visitor visa and if application got approved , can i submit passport in Canada for stamp?

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing well !!

I am planning to apply for my parents super visa . Can I use my IRCC account for the application ?

If I use my account, do I have to attach the representation form ?

Thank you !!