+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Not sure ,
When my parents applied for first time , their passport expiry date was for next 8 year , and they got VIsa up till Passport expiry date.
this is weird I thought my parents got 4 years because they applied for first time. Now I feel they are doing random, no policy, at the discretion of visa officer

indocanadian student

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents are applying for the supervisa application on line. My dad is the principle applicant. He filled his online applicaiton form and the form has reached all the way at the end where it asks who is the principle applicant and pay the fee. however, at no point did he get a chance to fill my mothers application. Does anyone know what step did we miss?
do i have to add amember?
Please advice

Last edited:

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello could anybody help me. I didnot get an upfront medical for my parents. I submitted their application on 11 Apr 2022, they got their biometrics submission on 20 April 2022.
Now do I wait for medical request letter or do I just get a medical done now ?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello could anybody help me. I didnot get an upfront medical for my parents. I submitted their application on 11 Apr 2022, they got their biometrics submission on 20 April 2022.
if you wish you can do upfront medical also

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
My parents are applying for the supervisa application on line. My dad is the principle applicant. He filled his online applicaiton form and the form has reached all the way at the end where it asks who is the principle applicant and pay the fee. however, at no point did he get a chance to fill my mothers application. Does anyone know what step did we miss?
do i have to add amember?
Please advice
If i remember correctly, there is one question , like do you want to apply some other member along with application , and then you need to answer yes .
if you already submitted super visa application nothing can be done , if not you please go through questioner again and correct it

Reactions: find_anand

indocanadian student

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i remember correctly, there is one question , like do you want to apply some other member along with application , and then you need to answer yes .
if you already submitted super visa application nothing can be done , if not you please go through questioner again and correct it
Thank you for the reply.
I did select a yes at that question. I feel like I have to add a member and then another application opens up in the same group, to be submitted together.
I havent submitted it yet though

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
your parents can still do upfront now. then update the report form via webform.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Thank you for the reply.
I did select a yes at that question. I feel like I have to add a member and then another application opens up in the same group, to be submitted together.
I havent submitted it yet though
yes correct, then they will finally ask who is principal applicant, this will also generate representative from in list of documents to submit. many videos on you tube available for guidance.

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Hey everyone I got a update for redo medical results they passed it on April 16 I wonder how long more i have to wait for ppr that was fast they did redo medical on April 12 and it got passed so fast on April 16

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
upervisa (new portal)

March 29: Application submitted

March 30: BIL

April 5: Biometrics completed

April 6: Upfront medical updated

April 7: “We are reviewing your medical”

April 18: Medical exam passed

Precious1

Mar 3, 2022
Does IRCC automatically withdraw old applications? I applied via old portal last July but just reapplied this month. How do I withdraw the old one please. Note: Old one is normal visiting visa, new one is super visa