+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hi Everyone

Im trying to apply for Supervisa for my parents through the new portal. However, upon completing the necessary info I got two seperate document
upload section contrary to what we see in myCIC where the document upload section is consolidated for family. My question is do I have to upload everything seperately starting from Invitation letter to splitting proof of funds and so on. My mom is a homemaker and is dependant on my father. I meet the LICO and Can undertake all the travel related expenses.

Any leads would be highly appreciated.
Hi, I applied my mother super visa , let me know if u need any info. Ys in this portal u need to split all the proof. If u have any other or addition doc then u can submit in optional doc section

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I submitted supervisa application few days back, today i saw BG check changed to we are processing ur BG check and will send a message if we need more info? Rest all same no change . any idea how long it will take ?

Nellyshinwari

Star Member
Sep 9, 2021
Update timeline : SUPER VISA

First application: November 24, 2021
Biometrics : December 22, 2021
Medicals upfront, passed: feb 22, 2022
Raised multiple webforms: they either said application number is worng or not authorized to get the information
Local MP contact: march 20, 2022
MP confirmed that he will get back to me within 10 days, but he didn’t
New application: march 31,2022
Webform raised for medical: april 6,2022
April 8: eligibility under review
April 8: medical requested again
April 9: raised webform again stating proper ime# and umi#
April 12: medical passed and ppr
When was medical done

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I submitted supervisa application few days back, today i saw BG check changed to we are processing ur BG check and will send a message if we need more info? Rest all same no change . any idea how long it will take ?

Mizchini

Feb 17, 2022
Wish someone knew what’s going on, atleast how far of the backlog has been cleared, or are Nov applications being reviewed? Or how long this eligibility stage takes?

priyapesaru

Jan 10, 2019
Update timeline : SUPER VISA

First application: November 24, 2021
Biometrics : December 22, 2021
Medicals upfront, passed: feb 22, 2022
Raised multiple webforms: they either said application number is worng or not authorized to get the information
Local MP contact: march 20, 2022
MP confirmed that he will get back to me within 10 days, but he didn’t
New application: march 31,2022
Webform raised for medical: april 6,2022
April 8: eligibility under review
April 8: medical requested again
April 12: medical passed and ppr

You raised a webform on April 9th.....can you please provide the link or which webform was raised ...as we have one link to CIC Canada and the other link to CIC New Delhi ....?.. could you please.... confirm which one...you used...
My timeline
1st application - June 2021 old portal
2nd application - March 2022 new portal...
Raised webform on March 24 to show recent upfront medicals...
(review started a month ago) but no luck yet ...with CIC nor via MP...no clue what to do....

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi, I applied my mother super visa , let me know if u need any info. Ys in this portal u need to split all the proof. If u have any other or addition doc then u can submit in optional doc section
Hi @cheeku1210

Thank you for your response.

Could you please clarify the below
1. Since I have two document upload section for my parents and let's say my parents have 10000 CAD available in liquid cash(Other than What I Provide as proof of funds) do they have to split like 5000 each in their documents or put 10000 combined? Can I upload the my same proof of funds documents for both of them?
2. My Mother is a homemaker and is dependant on my father. Viewing her application from an individual standpoint would create any trouble? (Note: the properties and savings back home are under my father's name)
3. Do my parents have to provide any proof of funds ?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hi @cheeku1210

1. Since I have two document upload section for my parents and let's say my parents have 10000 CAD available in liquid cash(Other than What I Provide as proof of funds) do they have to split like 5000 each in their documents or put 10000 combined? Can I upload the my same proof of funds documents for both of them?
2. My Mother is a homemaker and is dependant on my father. Viewing her application from an individual standpoint would create any trouble? (Note: the properties and savings back home are under my father's name)
In Super visa the main thing officer will look (i believe ) is sponser's funds because u r sponsoring ur parents. No need to split the funds just ,itw ill show current date of entry. Just take last 3 month statement and submit. Is this is a joint account ?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
In Super visa the main thing officer will look (i believe ) is sponser's funds because u r sponsoring ur parents. No need to split the funds just ,itw ill show current date of entry. Just take last 3 month statement and submit. Is this is a joint account ?
Hi @cheeku1210

Its good to provide proof or funds or property evaluation document if u can

Reactions: tom93

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

Super Visa Application Timeline March 2022:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
GC Key visitor visa application automatic withdrawn: March 30th
Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that."

Still waiting. Heard usually its PPR stage after BVL is provided. Anyone had any experience like this before where 1 application is taking more time than other? I heard for some, they have got PPR for 1 applicant and the other is still pending.