+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Jaz4233

Mar 26, 2022
Hi does anyone know how long the eligibility review takes?

application submitted-nov2021 with upfront Medicals
Biometrics -dec2021
Medicals cleared-feb2022
Eligibility review

no updates so far.MP got a generic reply about COVID delays.MP is suggesting to contact again in6-8 weeks which I think is too long a wait..
I kind of have the same timeline. I applied in Dec 2021, got medical passed on Feb 17, but no update after that. Even the eligibility review has not started. No idea what to do.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
No their biometrics is expiring in 2031 and their passport is in 2030 and no such medical history also the medical was cleared in the first go.
Wow , really strange then .
I am surprised what made them to give visa only for 4 year then ..

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Applied in feb2021 saw couple ghost updates and medical was passed too backand eligibility in process from oct. But no updates

When i contact ircc through webform told me to wait covied ofcourse or reapply if they want to visit now if there is no plans yet leave it in queue

So applied again in new portal may 04
And eligibility in process medical dont need now however we submitted the new upfront and backgroud in process

So basically its all same let me know what you guys think

Annina

Apr 6, 2022
regarding the refusal you should definitely let them know else this will be the primary reason for rejecting your application,you can send a webform for the same
So I definitely mentioned the past refusal for the TVS just hoping that the past refusal won’t jeopardize this new application.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
So I definitely mentioned the past refusal for the TVS just hoping that the past refusal won’t jeopardize this new application.
As per IRCC website
"
If your application was refused, applying again with the same information, even with an immigration or travel agent, will not change this decision.
Your application may be refused because:

• the official deciding your case has reason to believe you’ll stay in Canada beyond your authorized stay
  • you’re inadmissible to Canada
Applying a second time will not change this decision. It will only cost you more money and increase processing times for other applicants. However, if your situation changes, you may apply again with your new information.

Examples of your situation changing include:

"
So if they did not rectified the cause for refusal this time (Mentioned in Letter) , no need to worry
So in nut shell , rectify /Work on cause of refusal , you should be good

Good Luck

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi Everyone

Im trying to apply for Supervisa for my parents through the new portal. However, upon completing the necessary info I got two seperate document
upload section contrary to what we see in myCIC where the document upload section is consolidated for family. My question is do I have to upload everything seperately starting from Invitation letter to splitting proof of funds and so on. My mom is a homemaker and is dependant on my father. I meet the LICO and Can undertake all the travel related expenses.

Any leads would be highly appreciated.

bikramCU

Feb 22, 2022
Update timeline : SUPER VISA

First application: November 24, 2021
Biometrics : December 22, 2021
Medicals upfront, passed: feb 22, 2022
Raised multiple webforms: they either said application number is worng or not authorized to get the information
Local MP contact: march 20, 2022
MP confirmed that he will get back to me within 10 days, but he didn’t
New application: march 31,2022
Webform raised for medical: april 6,2022
April 8: eligibility under review
April 8: medical requested again
April 9: raised webform again stating proper ime# and umi#
April 12: medical passed and ppr

Reactions: nyiable

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Update timeline : SUPER VISA

First application: November 24, 2021
Biometrics : December 22, 2021
Medicals upfront, passed: feb 22, 2022
Raised multiple webforms: they either said application number is worng or not authorized to get the information
Local MP contact: march 20, 2022
MP confirmed that he will get back to me within 10 days, but he didn’t
New application: march 31,2022
Webform raised for medical: april 6,2022
April 8: eligibility under review
April 8: medical requested again
April 9: raised webform again stating proper ime# and umi#
April 12: medical passed and ppr
New Application via New portal ?

Thanks