+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
All,

I have applied for super visa for my Parents. they have received Biometric, for which they have to go New Delhi. I am thinking if they can also do the medical as they will be in Delhi. Is it possible they can do the medical and submit it upfront even after they have submit the super visa application.

Can someone please help me.

Ashmin7

Mar 13, 2022
Hi All,
I have a PR status since 4 years and in process of applying super visa for parents. I am the only one who has been taking care of them - my worry is to prove reason for strong ties back to India - my parents has no property or business to show request to know - my options.
Request guidance and thank you in advance.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
All,

I have applied for super visa for my Parents. they have received Biometric, for which they have to go New Delhi. I am thinking if they can also do the medical as they will be in Delhi. Is it possible they can do the medical and submit it upfront even after they have submit the super visa application.

Can someone please help me.
Yes they can do medical upfront ,I had asked my parents to do as well.

Reactions: sameer19

Gurleen Sekhon

Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
My mother's supervisa application medical was passed on March 03,2022 and the application was submitted on November 27,2021.
Anyone has idea how long does it take to get PPR after medical is passed.
Anyone who have applied in November on new portal and still waiting for PPR?

Reactions: nyiable

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hello everyone,
My mother's supervisa application medical was passed on March 03,2022 and the application was submitted on November 27,2021.
Anyone has idea how long does it take to get PPR after medical is passed.
Anyone who have applied in November on new portal and still waiting for PPR?
november all trv n super visa applicants are waiting,looks like they have started processing nov applications n have seen ppr for upto nov 9…there is a separate thread nov 2021 applications, go through it, u will get some idea

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
Does anyone know how long it might take to get passport back after they reach the IRCC office? My parents are based in Mumbai, India and their passports have reached the IRCC office in New Delhi on Monday, March 7.
Need some info ,
When did Vfs arranged for pickup after submitting webforms & payment? Bcos it's been 3 weeks and am still waiting for them to pickup my mom's passport for supervisa stamping.

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
Does anyone know how long it might take to get passport back after they reach the IRCC office? My parents are based in Mumbai, India and their passports have reached the IRCC office in New Delhi on Monday, March 7.
Hi,

Need some info

When did Vfs arrange for pickup after submitting webforms? Bcos it's been 3 weeks and still waiting for them to pickup my mom's passport for supervisa stamping.

Thanks in advance

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
I received the passport request email for our application. At a high level, they seem to need the passport, the ppr request letter and the VFS consent form.

Are these the only 3 documents to be sent? I know there are a lot of links that have explained. But can someone who sent recently confirm this process fo sending the passport on a 2 way courier?

Do we need to send the photos as well?
Congratulations on PP request

When did Vfs arrange for pick up? It's been 3 weeks and am still waiting for my mom's passport to be picked up . Any information is appreciated . Thanks in advance

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi,

Need some info

When did Vfs arrange for pickup after submitting webforms? Bcos it's been 3 weeks and still waiting for them to pickup my mom's passport for supervisa stamping.

Thanks in advance
once we get ppr, have to go to vfs site and pay for passport pickup and drop off…u will get an email with awb number n instructions to send passport, within 3-4 business days courier person will come n pick passport ( we send to vfs bangalore and pick up to drop off took 7-9 days in total)

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
once we get ppr, have to go to vfs site and pay for passport pickup and drop off…u will get an email with awb number n instructions to send passport, within 3-4 business days courier person will come n pick passport ( we send to vfs bangalore and pick up to drop off took 7-9 days in total)
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Even my mom is in Bangalore, we did pay for passport pick up drop services and received AWB number through email. It's been 3 weeks and still waiting for courier person. Been contacting blue dart and VFS back & forth but no response.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Even my mom is in Bangalore, we did pay for passport pick up drop services and received AWB number through email. It's been 3 weeks and still waiting for courier person. Been contacting blue dart and VFS back & forth but no response.
are you sure your postal code is serviceable? passport has to be submitted within 30 days for stamping… i would advise, if you have received the awb number then take it to nearest blue dart office… they will be able to accept it( this procedure is done when area is not serviceable), since already 3weeks have passed, better not to wait n since you are in bangalore you will easily find blue dart office..if wgen u go there, they can’t find details with awb number, then the technical problem is with vfs(vfs wouldn’t have sent the required data) anyway, going in person would yield quick n better result