+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Sahu2

Mar 2, 2022
Hi all,

Do we need medicals for subsequent entries for super visa. Heard visa officer might stamp 6 months instead of 2 years if don't have latest medical.? Kindly confirm.

Thanks in advance

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
yea, we get another number you can try using it in bluedart site now itself for tracking..for us we got back passport in 7-8 days from payment
Thanks. I got an email saying that from VFS Bangalore it is on its way to IRCC Bangalore. Probably it is not going to Delhi for Stamping. So hopefully when it returns from VFS Bangalore i can use this AWB number. Thanks.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Thanks. I got an email saying that from VFS Bangalore it is on its way to IRCC Bangalore. Probably it is not going to Delhi for Stamping. So hopefully when it returns from VFS Bangalore i can use this AWB number. Thanks.
yes, ours also was sent to bangalore n it never went to delhi

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a query.
I applied for my father super visa on 22nd Oct 2021 and I got the supervisa counterfoil stamped on Passport on March 7th 2022.
The query I have is:
1) In the IRCC portal i see:
Final decision
  • March 7, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
BUT there is no message. The last message i received from IRCC was on 19th February for passport submission letter.
Should i expect some message?

2) Should I expect the counterfoil number somewhere mentioned in the IRCC portal? Right now the there is no mention of counterfoil number (which says your document is valid) in the application status on IRCC portal.
I remember when I got my work visa back in 2019, the counter foil number was mentioned in the application summary and it also mentioned that the document is valid.
Should i expect that in supervisa as well?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Can anybody who got passport stamped, please comment on this?

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi all,

Do we need medicals for subsequent entries for super visa. Heard visa officer might stamp 6 months instead of 2 years if don't have latest medical.? Kindly confirm.

Thanks in advance
Medical should be valid when making entry, atleast 1 month left to expire. If not they issue 6 months and ask to re-do medicals within Canada.. My friends mom got this case when she landed in Feb2022. Supervisa allows 2 years stay, so at end of 2 yrs they need to exit and then entry....At that 2 yrs end i think medicals need to be re-done

rockyrockstar

Sep 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for my mother's super visa application on Nov 26 from Gujarat, India. Biometrics completed on Dec 16. Recently, I have received an update on Feb 15 saying medicals passed. How long does it take after that to receive PPR? Also, how does one know which visa office is processing the application? To generate a web form, it is asking for a visa office, and not sure which one is looking into her file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
My mother medical passed on Feb22. No ppr yet. Did you get ppr now?

rockyrockstar

Sep 25, 2019
Hi Guys, I applied for my father's supervisa on 2nd Dec 2021 through GC key login. The medical exam status was changed to pass on Jan 17th. Waiting for passport request, However no response till now. Have sent a couple of webforms asking for status but got back prepopulated responses.
How long should I wait before I re-apply through the new IRCC portal? Does the new IRCC portal help expedite as his both his biometrics and medicals have been completed in this application?
Application location : Bangalore, India
I am also waiting for ppr of my mother after medicals passed on Feb 22. Did you get ppr now?

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share the timeline of my mom's super visa :)

Application submitted through GCKey- Jan 23rd
Biometric request- Jan 24th
Biometric completed- Jan 28th
Medical request- Feb 8th
Medical done- Feb 25th
Medical passed- March 8th
Application approved- March 10th

Will be submitting the passport for stamping next week.

FYI- She is a widow, does not have any property in her name and has always been a home-maker. She just has a running bank account and a FD in her name totaling to around 4.4 lacs. Along with the application, I submitted an invitation letter and cover letter. Since my husband and I both sent a joint invitation, we both submitted our financials. In cover letter on my mom's behalf, we told how we have not been able to meet due to Covid and really long to be with each other etc etc. and just mentioned that my mom will not overstay her visit. Her only ties to home country are running bank a/c, FD and my sibling who stays with her.
A small advise that I received from someone in this forum that I clung on to was to be honest in your application. My mom has a virgin passport, and no property attached.. guess what worked in her favor was that we were honest about everything in the application. Also, I believe having a decent job in Canada would help coz I think in supervisa they see the hosts financials more closely.

Hope this clears doubts of some people in the forum :)

Thank you!

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018

Medical request- Feb 8th
Medical done- Feb 25th

FYI- She is a widow, does not have any property in her name and has always been a home-maker. She just has a running bank account and a FD in her name totaling to around 4.4 lacs. Along with the application, I submitted an invitation letter and cover letter. Since my husband and I both sent a joint invitation, we both submitted our financials. In cover letter on my mom's behalf, we told how we have not been able to meet due to Covid and really long to be with each other etc etc. and just mentioned that my mom will not overstay her visit. Her only ties to home country are running bank a/c, FD and my sibling who stays with her.
A small advise that I received from someone in this forum that I clung on to was to be honest in your application. My mom has a virgin passport, and no property attached.. guess what worked in her favor was that we were honest about everything in the application. Also, I believe having a decent job in Canada would help coz I think in supervisa they see the hosts financials more closely.

Thank you!
Congrats! That was quick. Thank you for a detailed timeline.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

Medical request- Feb 8th
Medical done- Feb 25th

Thank you!
Well no one can refuse visa to Lady Catelyn Stark...Just kidding...haha...
Anyways I wanted to ask had you been checking status changes on your IRCC portal through out the application?

Reactions: AryaStark

rockyrockstar

Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
My mother's supervisa application medical was passed on March 03,2022 and the application was submitted on November 27,2021.
Anyone has idea how long does it take to get PPR after medical is passed.
Anyone who have applied in November on new portal and still waiting for PPR?
My mother's medical passed on Feb 22. Still waiting for ppr