+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Sounds good....its bowp ?
It is a post-graduation work permit
It does not depend on what kind of permit
Just if your file is transferred to an local office, then it becomes desperate

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Did anyone notice the processing time has reduced from 173 days to 158 days now?
Last updated Oct 27th
Yes, I did. It was expected. The estimated time given is 80 percentile or so of the processed applications. As older applications get processed faster, this will come down. I think median time is around 100-120 days.

Reactions: drsheela

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Submitted July 27
approved Oct 27

seems they are now processing all paper based applications not just online applications as indicated on the ircc website

goodluck to everyone
Thats a lot of progress! July 27th processed!

Compos Sui

Aug 11, 2020
Hi people,
I applied for a BOWP on July 1st and today I got an ADR:
- They are requesting a letter from province for provincial nominee: does anyone know what this is?! When I applied I submitted the Nomination Certificate but they are asking something else...
- Proof of entry to Canada: Due to family reasons, I had to travel outside Canada on October 2nd so now I can only return when either BOWP or PR application is completed. So the question is: Do I need to be physically present in Canada during the processing of the BOWP application?! I didn't read anywhere that the applicant is forbidden to travel abroad...
Can anyone clarify my questions?! I would appreciate it very much!
Thanks

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Hi people,
- They are requesting a letter from province for provincial nominee: does anyone know what this is?! When I applied I submitted the Nomination Certificate but they are asking something else...
- Proof of entry to Canada: Due to family reasons, I had to travel outside Canada on October 2nd so now I can only return when either BOWP or PR application is completed. So the question is: Do I need to be physically present in Canada during the processing of the BOWP application?! I didn't read anywhere that the applicant is forbidden to travel abroad...
Thanks
Provincial nominee program issues an endorsement letter for your work permit application as they would like you to immigrate there. It is not the same as the certificate. You can go to ask the provincial side.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hi people,
Thanks
Regarding the proof of entry, if you initiated your application inland but then moved somewhere else or out of Canada, IRCC expects you to inform them about the address change through webform. They probably have your travel records from CBSA so that´s why they´re asking you for proof of entry. You´ll have send them a letter of explanation about your situation and why you´re not in Canada and why you haven´t informed them yet.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi people,
Thanks
so here it seems that they are asking for letter of support which is issued by province along with your PNP certificate and if they did not issue it you can request from them. Regarding your proof of entry i heard that if u r not present in canada..they might cancel your application because they did it with one friend of mine.

So best of luck