+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
I heard that provinces chooses candidate thru the pool. So its better if we approach them so the process is faster ?
I think depending on the program you need to see whether it is enough to be in EE pool or need to register in a province as well.

If you find a PNP suitable to you, follow the instructions it has.

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, need urgent help. Wes has evaluated my master’s MBA degree as 1 year postgraduation diploma and after a lot of back n forth, they have mentioned that their policy has changed and only the premium schools from india will get Master’s degree. So while filling the profile form, I am confused what to fill in education as there is no option of 1 year post graduation diploma as a drop down. Can someone please urgently help.
Hey, it can be mentioned as Double Bachelors from the drop-down list.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, My wife is eligible for SINP express entry. She has got experience as an Accountant from May 2012 till February 2016. Since, March 2016 she is looking after our twin sons...(Born in March 2016). Her cousin' family is living in Regina. I want to know whether her experience prior to five years of application date as per the criteria set out by the SINP can be counted towards claiming the points? Please share your valuable knowledge and experience. What is the minimum number of years that can get you an ITA from SINP ? Does having current experience make any difference to one's chances of getting invited? In her case she is not working since March 2016.
Regards

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, While preparing Express Entry profile, from what levels of education do I need to enter my information in the EE profile. Do I have to start from Matriculation, Senior Secondary, Graduation, and finally Masters degree details?
Secondly, Assessment authorities like WES only evaluates graduation and post graduation degrees for equivalency as per my understanding. Do I need to get credentials assessment for our Matriculation and Senior Secondary levels of study also?
Please share your valuable knowledge and experience...

Plz plz help and guide...

student413

Oct 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

Here's my Scenario:

IELTS: Speaking: 8.5, Reading: 8.0, Listening: 8.5 and Writing: 6.5 (Overall: 8.0)
Education: (6 Semester/3-year) Advanced Diploma (Canadian Education)
Experience: 1 Year (40 Hrs/Week for 12 months) in NOC B
Age Group: B/w 18-25
CRS score: 451

Finishing my eligibility requirements for Canadian Experience Class in July.

Anyone else with a similar scenario?

Thanks...

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
Hi all..with a CRS Score of 415 and proficiency in French can I be eligible for Ontario..thanks
[/QUOTE]
your score for the Ontario is good enough and you are also know the french language ,but You must be able to understand, read, write and speak French at a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or higher.

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi guys
I received AOR on Jan 3 and later was asked to do Canada PCC on Jan 14 and on march 8 we were asked to submit some additional documents like travel history and personal info.... the estimated time is now showing 19 days .....what do you think will happen i know its unpredictable but kinda have applied for college if i get it by june 7 my seat will b confirmed if not its difficult i hav to go to wait list... can some one suggest what to do:(

Thank you

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
Is there any PNP program where we can apply without any Job offer and without having any study from Canada
All PNPs does not require of you to have a job offer to apply.
Here are just some of the programs you can apply under-
  • The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
  • Saskatchewan PNP
  • Nova Scotia PNPs

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
Hi all,

Isn't it a big problem for beginners to go through all the EE PNP streams and understand the eligibility requirements? The amount of info that one needs to go through is overwhelming. In this post I have summarized the eligibility requirements for all EE specific PNP streams. So hopefully, this post will make it a tad bit easier for everyone to research on relevant PNP streams.

9. IRCC and Yukon’s Immigration Unit verify the worker’s documents.
10. The worker receives permanent residence, usually within 6 months of receipt of complete and verified application.

~Joel
Thank you for this information . It is very useful for everyone.
Please keep it updated.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
If someone gets a degree by transforming qualifications and taking only final few subjects, will that have an impact to WES evaluation?

Thanks

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys

I have a doubt. I am currently working in Canada (ICT/Closed WP) since Apr-2019. Few days back I created my EE profile and after submission I got a mail mentioning that I am not qualified for profile creation. As per the guidelines provided, I need to work for atleast 1 year to qualify for CEC category. Do I have to wait for 1 year to qualify for FSW category if I am working at Canada? Last year when I was in India my profile got created and qualified under FSW category not sure why it is not qualified when I am residing at Canada. Would appreciate if someone clarify my doubt