+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

May 29, 2019
The reason to reject cz of QC is, QC is not part of EE. If you want to go QC, you need to apply through QC immigration. If you want to try EE, it should be any province other than QC.

You need to reapply changing the province you want to settle
Thank you for the quick reply my question is why do they put it in the checklist when it's not possible and secondly shouldn't the officer get back through a message to clarify before final rejection and is there a chance to appeal through a lawyer

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Thank you for the quick reply my question is why do they put it in the checklist when it's not possible and secondly shouldn't the officer get back through a message to clarify before final rejection and is there a chance to appeal through a lawyer
It is in the list probably cz it is a province of Canada.

I think you applied as FSW.

In FSW (EE) it clearly says that the person should intend to settle any province other than QC. Therefore, the applicant should be aware of that. In general if you look at the question, it asks about where you intent to settle, it is not about EE. If you really intend to settle in QC, you cannot go through EE, so the officer rejects the application.

There is no appeal rights for EE (FSW). Even if you had, I don't think it worth to go through all the process. Instead you can submit a new application to EE or QC immigration as you prefer.

Goshen

Jan 23, 2019
Hai, I'm a post graduate in engineering but working in skill level B, but both are related, will it be any problem in EE / PNP?

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question

I received conformation of Nomination from AINP for AOS, but I didn't know you can't use it for express entry. I an in the express entry pool now, but I only have 434 which probably won't get me selected. I did school in Alberta, and I work in Alberta. I am wondering what are the chances that I will receive Alberta Express Entry Nominee, so I can get more points for express entry.

May 29, 2019
Today at 3:31 PM
Hi guys I have a question I am stuck at 440 and waswondering is anyone expecting any new news when elections are over? Do u expect withdraw scores to drop or does anyone expect easier regulations regarding immigration because right now for straight 8 months the scores are way too high pls help

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Today at 3:31 PM
Hi guys I have a question I am stuck at 440 and waswondering is anyone expecting any new news when elections are over? Do u expect withdraw scores to drop or does anyone expect easier regulations regarding immigration because right now for straight 8 months the scores are way too high pls help
The cut off scores have been constantly above 450 for months...also there are about 36k applicants with scores in the range of 400-450 as of June 7th... number of people with 450+ scores are rapidly multiplying with each draw....If occupation specific draws are conducted some people might get through, about the elections, nobody knows whats gonna happen after elections,people with scores in 440s without CLB 9 can easily score 470+ with a higher IELTS Score..

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi.
I currently have 350 points and have 2 years as a cook.I am currently working in Alberta.If I put my profile in the express entry pool.Are there any chances a province may nominate me or i should wait and raise my points another way?.Thank you.

Jonismash

Jun 20, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. Does casual position but regularly 20hours a week count in work experience?
Please help me.
Thank you

sagardhawan18

Jun 24, 2019
Hi,

Is it mandatory to have affidavit or letter head from the organization for secondary applicant too?

Additionally, funds can be in the form of fixed Deposit too?

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone
I am a computer instructor in india and have 2 year and seven months experience and still working as instructor in senior secondary school. Pls guide me what is the best occupation to apply for pnp as there are lot of teaching occupations and i am confused which one is right. Pls guide me. Thanks

Fyn

Jun 30, 2019
Please, I have a concern. I created an express entry profile August 2018 with CRS score of 409. April 2019, I got notification of interest from Alberta PNP, I proceeded with the PNP application and was given the nomination on 25th of June 2019. The same day I got the nomination certificate in my email was the same day I got message from IRCC that my profile is no longer eligible. IELTS expires January 2020, WES remains valid till 2023, proof of fund written and available is a lot more than what is required for my family size.

I would just want to know what could have gone wrong that has made my profile non eligible.

Also, my express entry profile shows the Alberta nomination that gives option to either "accept" or "not accept" the nomination, but the system doesn't respond when I click to accept the nomination.

MommaZee

Jul 3, 2019
Hi
Thanks for your hard work.
I got a mail that I am no longer eligible for Express entry
I nominated 13111 (Accounting Technician) . WES assess my degree (Economics)and master degree program(Accounting)

I am confuse why I didn’t meet minimum eligibility
I have my English test, work experience,and other necessary requirements. Please I need someone to help me explain the reason why i am no longer eligible

Thanks

Curious20

Mar 20, 2019
Hello..how does the PEI pnp work.. from what I see they don't require job offer or Canadian education..is this correct? However we don't see people really applying to this province..am I overlooking some detail here?