Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi,
Can somebody please tell me, when to give the biometrics for EE?? I got my ITA on June 12th ,Is it mandatory to submit the biometrics within 60 days deadline??
I think you can have view in your notification box, also search for bio metrices office in your city in advance. Also remmeber medical exam

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone, just a quick question and any response would be much appreciated:

I mistakenly put in my country of origin as my country of residence in my Express Entry Profile -- and not the country I currently reside in. I got my invitation. Should I decline the invitation & update my country of residence and get back in the pool or just go ahead with the final application & update the country of residence there?

Many thanks!

May 29, 2019
Hi guys I have a question I am stuck at 440 and was wondering is anyone expecting any new news when elections are over? Do u expect withdraw scores to drop or does anyone expect easier regulations regarding immigration because right now for straight 8 months the scores are way too high pls help

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hello all,

I am new to this thread. I am currently confused as I am trying to figure out how the express entry draws work. I submitted my profile on June 4th with a CRS 465 under CEC only. Are the draws specifically for one stream? I did not get an ITA on June 12th although I met the cut off. Do I have to wait until the draw specifically happens for CEC? Any response is appreciated. Thanks!

May 29, 2019
May I ask how can someone apply for province nomination program? Do we get picked up from the pool or should I apply for it? Talking about Ontario province program

riyar

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, Thank you for the detailed post. I want to know for the ECA evaluation from CES-do I need to get only my Masters degree evaluated or my undergraduate degree as well.

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
May I ask how can someone apply for province nomination program? Do we get picked up from the pool or should I apply for it? Talking about Ontario province program
For provinces such as quebec and manitoba u need to apply through their website whereas ontario pnp wrks through ur express entry profile,jst select ontorio in the list of places u wish to apply for and if ur score and noc are in the demand list u will get a nomination from ontario!

skrba

Oct 3, 2018
Friends, when you say the passing of the Medical test, where can I check the details, is there any link I can check the same.

I am a little confused about uploading the Medical Documents, my Past Employers experience letters, where can I upload those because in my profile I am not seeing any place to upload those. If anyone can clarify it would be great !!!

It only says -

Complete your online application by choosing a section below.

You should review your application before you send it to make sure that it is complete and accurate.

No Place to upload any document

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Friends, when you say the passing of the Medical test, where can I check the details, is there any link I can check the same.

I am a little confused about uploading the Medical Documents, my Past Employers experience letters, where can I upload those because in my profile I am not seeing any place to upload those. If anyone can clarify it would be great !!!

It only says -

Complete your online application by choosing a section below.

You should review your application before you send it to make sure that it is complete and accurate.

No Place to upload any document
You will be asked to upload documents after you receive the ITA. You must select 'continue application' and fill out all the forms. After you fill out the forms, the next step will be to upload the documents.