+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

edumigctg

Apr 2, 2019
For spouse, how many years of travel history do they check? Does spouse also need police clearance certificate? And does spouse also have to show academic documents of school and college?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
For spouse, how many years of travel history do they check? Does spouse also need police clearance certificate? And does spouse also have to show academic documents of school and college?
All your family members (accompanying and non-accompanying) must be examined. Therefore, spouse need police certificates.

Do you claim points for spouse's education?

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Hello. I am new on this forum. There is a pinned post with good detail about eligibility criteria for all provinces but its for 2016. Is there a recent one for 2019, if so may someone kindly tag it for me. If there isn't what are my chances for PNP with CRS 416, NOC 2133
Hey,
With this CRS score, it would be a bit difficult to get invited through Express Entry, but you can apply for any of the provinces by checking their in-demand occupation list.

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have crs of 420 including my wife degree and both of our IELTS score. Should I apply for express entry profile and will be there any chances of getting any nomination from any province. We are working in Accomodation and service manager profession. NOC 0632
Hey,
The current draw is 451, so as of now there is no chance of getting invited through the Express Entry, but there are possibilities that you can get invites through PNP if your occupation is in demand there.

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thanks Shruti for your positive feedback. Hoping my best to let it happen. Currently, we are trying through pnp program now.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hey,
The current draw is 451, so as of now there is no chance of getting invited through the Express Entry, but there are possibilities that you can get invites through PNP if your occupation is in demand there.
Today draw 450. Did you get an invitation?

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Today draw 450. Did you get an invitation?
Yes, the latest Express Entry Draw is 450 that is also close to 451 so the overall picture remains the same.....you have to apply through any province to get an invitation from the Canadian Government.
And also, I have not applied for the Canada PR:)

Ayokunle_O

Apr 29, 2018
Hi. I'd like to make a quick enquiry please.

I submitted an expression of interest (EOI) for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme (Skilled Workers Overseas Stream).

I'm the principal applicant and I have two dependants that have been included in my EOI. My question is this, once the LAA has been issued, am I only paying $500 for the submission of a complete application or $1,500 since it's a family of 3.

I look forward to your kind response as always.

Many thanks.
Ayo

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am 28, working with TD Insurance thru Kelly services in Toronto - started off with 6 months contract and got extension for another 6 months. Got the NOC code 1221 ( a letter from my employer for that as well). I have previous 2 yrs experience in India as a recruiter (NOC 1223).

I came to canada Jan 2018 as a student finished my 1 yr course in Aug 2018. I have scored L9 S8 R8 W6.5 and married now. We have created profile on April 18 2019 with CRS score on 430.

When making profile i mentioned i am open for any province. Just want to know if I might get any NOI from any province or it depends what the province wants ? If i will get, what is the usual timeline to receive an NOI.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi Guys,

I am 28, working with TD Insurance thru Kelly services in Toronto - started off with 6 months contract and got extension for another 6 months. Got the NOC code 1221 ( a letter from my employer for that as well). I have previous 2 yrs experience in India as a recruiter (NOC 1223).

I came to canada Jan 2018 as a student finished my 1 yr course in Aug 2018. I have scored L9 S8 R8 W6.5 and married now. We have created profile on April 18 2019 with CRS score on 430.

When making profile i mentioned i am open for any province. Just want to know if I might get any NOI from any province or it depends what the province wants ? If i will get, what is the usual timeline to receive an NOI.
Provincial nominees depend on province criteria and you will have to go to each province you are interested in and follow the procedures to get an invitation. If the province requires you to express your interest in the province's web site, you need to do that in order to province to select you.

Reactions: shrivatsan2405

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi Guys,

Which provinces are you looking for?

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Provincial nominees depend on province criteria and you will have to go to each province you are interested in and follow the procedures to get an invitation. If the province requires you to express your interest in the province's web site, you need to do that in order to province to select you.
I heard that provinces chooses candidate thru the pool. So its better if we approach them so the process is faster ?