+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, Do we need to apply separately for PNP stream after applying for Expres stream, or provinces automatically take a look at the express pool themselves?
No necessary to apply separately you only need to get in the express entry pool.

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
You can do one thing once your visa gets valid and you stay 2-3 months in the province you are nominated, you can shift to the place you prefer.
This can be a solution;)
I have heard you have to live for a certain time in the province you are nominated to.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
name:Nirmal Kaur

Phone number:0118360152965

Your question:Good morning sir I have following qualification

Diploma in nursing India(2011)3.5 years

Personal support worker certificate course Canada (Ontario)2013

Elderly caregiver experience Ontario 6 months

Elderly caregiver experience Quebec 2 years

Ilets R 6.5,6,6,6

Early childhood educator assistant experience India one year

Hospital experience as a ward nurses India one year still working there.

Both couples have Canadian visitor visa

Baby Canadian citizen
read this

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/people-high-medical-needs.html

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi, Do we need to apply separately for PNP stream after applying for Expres stream, or provinces automatically take a look at the express pool themselves?
Which PNP you are applying for?

You need to express your interest in PNP program too.

Provinces are not taking candidates from EE pool which is federal. If you need to get into an specific province, you need to tell the province that you are interested in that province. We do that by creating a profile in their site and expressing our interests. For that, first you need to have a profile in EE. Then stay in alert as to which provinces open their PNP program and apply that.

Then if you qualify, the province will send you an invitation. Then you can claim marks in EE for having nomination from a province for which you get 600 marks in EE.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
No need, you only need to create your profile for the express entry pool. It will help for both
I am not sure of this. For instance for NS demand express entry, you need to have an account in both. If you are applying for any province, you need to send your application to that province. The application process will differ into certain extents depending on the program. Having only an EE profile will not inform a province that you are interested in PNP.

If I am wrong please enlighten me on how to get selected to a PNP only with EE profile. I am a little confused now.

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
I am not sure of this. For instance for NS demand express entry, you need to have an account in both. If you are applying for any province, you need to send your application to that province. The application process will differ into certain extents depending on the program. Having only an EE profile will not inform a province that you are interested in PNP.

If I am wrong please enlighten me on how to get selected to a PNP only with EE profile. I am a little confused now.
Basically, it depends on the requirement of that particular province whether it is the same as the Express entry requirements. For instance, Saskatchewan province requirement is 60 points but the EE requires 67 points, in that case, you need to make two different profile. So it depends on the province you want to apply whether you should make only 1 profile or more.
For any other assistance, you can contact on 9322101311.
Thankyou!!!

Ruchi@1990

Jan 11, 2019
Can i apply to manitoba PNP without express entry as my IELTS score is L,R,S,W - 6,6,6,5.5 pls need urgent ans on this

Ruchi@1990

Jan 11, 2019
Guys need help pls tell can i apply to MPNP without express entry if yes then what is the procedure as my IELTS score is Overal 6 but only in writing it is 5.5 kindly guide.