+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Guys need help pls tell can i apply to MPNP without express entry if yes then what is the procedure as my IELTS score is Overal 6 but only in writing it is 5.5 kindly guide.
Your IELTS score should be minimum 6 in each band. If it's below 6 then by default your overall IELTS score becomes 0. The only thing you can do is reappear for the IELTS.

Jamie00

Apr 10, 2019
Good day, I got my NOI last March 6 under NOC 3012 and I am now completing my documents and filling up my application forms. But one thing that confused me a lot, that you are only applicable to apply and received an Invitation from Alberta if your profession is one of the occupation that is regulated in Alberta?Can anyone explain this to me.. thank you guys

coejay

Feb 27, 2019
Hello. I am new on this forum. There is a pinned post with good detail about eligibility criteria for all provinces but its for 2016. Is there a recent one for 2019, if so may someone kindly tag it for me. If there isn't what are my chances for PNP with CRS 416, NOC 2133

omarab

Apr 7, 2019
Sear All,
My demand is just over 6 mounths, and lately, by two times, i have called the CIC center, i have been told that :
1) the eligibility is passed;
2) the criminality check is not started.
3) the security check is passed.

is the situation logical ? cause what i have understood till now that then criminality comes first and the security is let at the end.

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
A while ago i was quite clear about my NOC Code but after reading above few comments i got confused.

I have submitted by Profile with NOC 2131 & currently standing at 465 CRS.
My under graduation is BSc Civil Engineering & Post graduation is MSc Construction Management
Reason behind selecting NOC 2131 was due to the fact that its descriptions matches both my experience and education.

NOC 2231 (Civil Engineering technologists & technicians) is quite related to my 1.5 years of experience but not qualifications as it states

"Completion of a two- or three-year college program in civil engineering technology or a closely related discipline is usually required for civil engineering technologists. Completion of a one- or two-year college program in civil engineering technology is usually required for civil engineering technicians"

NOC 2234 (Construction Estimators) does not match the qualifications but part of my experience & and what i have been doing for last 1.5 years

"Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications
Advise on tendering procedures, examine and analyze tenders, recommend tender awards and conduct negotiations
Establish and maintain tendering process and set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
Prepare cost and expenditure statements and forecasts at regular intervals for the duration of a project
Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors, and prepare economic feasibility studies on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
Manage and co-ordinate construction projects and prepare construction progress schedule
s"

Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of a three-year college program in civil or construction engineering technology
or
Several years of experience as a qualified tradesperson in a construction trade such as plumbing, carpentry or electrical, are required.
Certification by the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors is usually required.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHAT I HAVE DONE IS OK??
Hi adil did u get pr with this noc

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hello. I am new on this forum. There is a pinned post with good detail about eligibility criteria for all provinces but its for 2016. Is there a recent one for 2019, if so may someone kindly tag it for me. If there isn't what are my chances for PNP with CRS 416, NOC 2133
Have you got the invitation from any province?

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have crs of 420 including my wife degree and both of our IELTS score. Should I apply for express entry profile and will be there any chances of getting any nomination from any province. We are working in Accomodation and service manager profession. NOC 0632