+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour besoin soutien
Svp besoin de conseil pour le volet EE du nouveau Brunswick.
J'aimerais savoir exactement les conditions pour être éligible.
Je nais pas d offre d emploi
Mais je suis francophone et j'ai un niveau C2 TEF Canada. J'ai un Master professionnelle équivalence faite par WES .Et expérience professionnelle de Plus de 4ans CNP 1241, 4021
Où dois -je avoir automatiquement une offre d'emploi?
Les documents qu'il faurait envoyés par e-mail avec l'ID sont les quelle?
CV, TEF, WES, preuve de fond et déclaration d'intérêt de vivre au Nouveau-Brunswick?
Merci pour vôtre attention

Reactions: Ayanfejossy

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Hi all..with a CRS Score of 415 and proficiency in French can I be eligible for Ontario..thanks[/QUOTE]

Ivavujisic

Dec 6, 2017
Thx buddy same for u
Hey, i just thought i should let you know that i received my nomination and got 600 points on my express entry profile. I'm waiting to be invited for PR now. Also, after speaking to someone from AINP office i found out that there is only one person processing all the nominations that were received through the express entry profile. Which is why it took almost 4 months for someone to contact me.

Man_From_Mars

Jan 8, 2019
Hey, i just thought i should let you know that i received my nomination and got 600 points on my express entry profile. I'm waiting to be invited for PR now. Also, after speaking to someone from AINP office i found out that there is only one person processing all the nominations that were received through the express entry profile. Which is why it took almost 4 months for someone to contact me.
Hey congrats. That's a good progress of the process. :)

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Is it ok to get funds from brother in law for purpose of PoF. I will get a gift deed and an affidavit as well. Please help!!

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
This was really impressive that you gave so much of your time and effort for this article.....it would help many people to get their doubts cleared.

milpajz08

Oct 13, 2013
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am asking for any feedback for eligibility if you are single. How can it affect for the CRS. IS there any chance I can reach the cut off. 6 years experience as a Nurse. Thanks

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am asking for any feedback for eligibility if you are single. How can it affect for the CRS. IS there any chance I can reach the cut off. 6 years experience as a Nurse. Thanks
Hey,
You need to prepare for your IELTS and try to get a good score, this will help you to get a good score in the CRS.

dapo43

Mar 21, 2019
I am trying to apply for MPNP but I need to know how long this process takes.
Secondly can I enter the express entry pool immediately after I submit my MPNP application?

Shruti Pathak

Mar 6, 2019
I am trying to apply for MPNP but I need to know how long this process takes.
Secondly, can I enter the express entry pool immediately after I submit my MPNP application?
Yes you can apply for MPNP but for that you need to check your eligibility on 2 basic criteria i.e. you should get a minimum of 67 points based on your Age, Education, Work Experience, IELTS score, Adaptability and Arranged Employment(if any); and your occupation should fall under the demand list of the country, then you will be eligible to get in the express entry pool and can apply for any of the PNP you are eligible for

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, need urgent help. Wes has evaluated my master’s MBA degree as 1 year postgraduation diploma and after a lot of back n forth, they have mentioned that their policy has changed and only the premium schools from india will get Master’s degree. So while filling the profile form, I am confused what to fill in education as there is no option of 1 year post graduation diploma as a drop down. Can someone please urgently help.