+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
You're reading a thread which is 3yrs old and hence, confusing you. The CIC site has been updated post 2017 when French language skills, sibling points and job offer points were updated.

Moreover, as per your experience, you do have 6yrs in a NOC. So what's making you fret? You will anyhow fetch 15points. What I know, prior to update, it was mandatory to have, 6yrs in one particular NOC. Though the crs calculator needs to be updated but after ITA, when you fill up the application, it takes 10yrs of work experience (continuous) to be eligible for 15points.
I was worried only because of the thread and according to that I was on the verge to get a refusal in MEC! however, after your words, I'm relieved now. Thanks a lot @Aady07

Last edited:

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I was worried only because of the thread and according to that I was on the verge to get a refusal in MEC! however, after your words, I'm relieved now. Thanks a lot @Aady07
Don't worry mate. Things are fine with your job experience.

This is what happens when you fill up your application all by yourself. Well it costed me but I was relieved that I did my process through an immigration consultant coz I knew, no matter how much educated I am, I'm not that experienced in this immigration thingy than a consultant who is a professional. So it would be wise for me not to mess up my application by becoming wiser and rather took a consultants services. Though I was well aware of what the consultant doing and what the government is asking for plus I made sure that I have a direct access to my file.

Well that's for me. But rest be assured, you're on the right track regarding your points issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: SK_Regina

tjmr

Aug 24, 2019
What happens when an applicant applies the federal Express Entry program with a NOC code and a Provincial Nominee program with a different NOC code.

For example:
An applicant applied the Express Entry program with NOC 2173 and a Provincial Nominee program with NOC 2174?

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I need a help and few suggestions. I want to apply for Candian PR. My profile is as following:
I have completed bachelor of science (3years) from panjab university chandigarh.
My age is 23
I have 2 years of experience as a aquaculture manager from fish farm.
Currently i am pursuing my b.ed from panjab university and post graduate diploma in environmental and occupational health from IGNOU through distant learning.
My ielts score in general exam is 7,8.5,8.5,7.5
My crs score is 449 with this profile. I want to know how could i boost my score? And are there chances that i could apply for PNP nomination.

Reactions: eluchay12

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@Aady07 Hi, Need advice on the below:

1. I'm PNP Nominated, AOR Aug 23
2. Work permit support letter provided by the province
3. The Employer wanted me to be there asap on WP
4. Already have the visitor visa

Question 1. - Since the PR application is in process & I didn't get the Bio request yet, so can I book the appointment for biometric without the BIL to visit Canada? or should I wait for couple of days for the BIL? I have already paid the bio fees with the application.

Question 2. - About the Medical Insurance, Should I buy this from India upfront or I have to get this after landing to Canada? Thanks

Last edited:

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I need a help and few suggestions. I want to apply for Candian PR. My profile is as following:
I have completed bachelor of science (3years) from panjab university chandigarh.
My age is 23
I have 2 years of experience as a aquaculture manager from fish farm.
Currently i am pursuing my b.ed from panjab university and post graduate diploma in environmental and occupational health from IGNOU through distant learning.
My ielts score in general exam is 7,8.5,8.5,7.5
My crs score is 449 with this profile. I want to know how could i boost my score? And are there chances that i could apply for PNP nomination.
Since u have a very good score in ielts, Now you have the scope to increase the points in work experience and Master degree, hope you have done with the ECA for your graduation degree.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
@Aady07 Hi, Need advice on the below:

1. I'm PNP Nominated, AOR Aug 23
2. Work permit support letter provided by the province
3. The Employer wanted me to be there asap on WP
4. Already have the visitor visa

Question 1. - Since the PR application is in process & I didn't get the Bio request yet, so can I book the appointment for biometric without the BIL to visit Canada? or should I wait for couple of days for the BIL? I have already paid the bio fees with the application.

Question 2. - About the Medical Insurance, Should I buy this from India upfront or I have to get this after landing to Canada? Thanks
Oh man, I believe, this PR thingy is important to you and that's why you're in the process. Would be better if you wait for BIL.

Do you have a medical insurance here? If you have, do carry the policy over there. It'll be very handy to you. As in, the cost of medical insurance will get less. Otherwise, get it from there.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Oh man, I believe, this PR thingy is important to you and that's why you're in the process. Would be better if you wait for BIL.

Do you have a medical insurance here? If you have, do carry the policy over there. It'll be very handy to you. As in, the cost of medical insurance will get less. Otherwise, get it from there.
Do u mean the medical insurance in India? yes, I do have but how that is going to help me over there?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Do u mean the medical insurance in India? yes, I do have but how that is going to help me over there?
Well, they are a bit kind, the Canadians. If you have a car insurance, do carry that too. When you'll buy a car over there, if you have a present car insurance from India, the cost of insurance, just becomes a tad cheaper than to not have one. Same is with Medical insurance.
Provided, both have to be a valid one and not close to expiry.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
About the Medical Insurance, Should I buy this from India upfront or I have to get this after landing to Canada?

Buy it post landing.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Well, they are a bit kind, the Canadians. If you have a car insurance, do carry that too. When you'll buy a car over there, if you have a present car insurance from India, the cost of insurance, just becomes a tad cheaper than to not have one. Same is with Medical insurance.
Provided, both have to be a valid one and not close to expiry.
Wow, I did not know these things! Its really good if they are kind with these valid documents. Thanks @Aady07

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Wow, I did not know these things! Its really good if they are kind with these valid documents. Thanks @Aady07
And one more thing, if you have a drivers license, make sure you carry the DL extract from the RTO. It'll help you to jump from G1 license to G license and skip G2 license. Download the app for drivers test in Toronto and you'll be all set to take your test in 10days from landing. Though the Indian license is valid for 90 days.

Good luck mate.

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know if any province is giving out nomination for NOC code: 2171: Information Systems Analysts?

My CSR score is 454 and I am worried with current scenario I will not get ITA in the fed express entry.

So looking for PNP options. Anyone any suggestions?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
If I do a distance learning program from a Canadian university, it is valid for PR purpose?
Thanks