+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Importantguy

Oct 15, 2018
Do you have a company of whose you're the director or the proprietar?

Have you signed a contract with that employer?

If yes for above two, then you're self employed.

Are you on the payrolls of your employer?

Do you have an offer letter and a confirmation letter?

If yes, then you're salaried individual.
Do you have a company of whose you're the director or the proprietor?
No.

Yes.

So, that means, I am not self-employed.(Thanks for clearing this doubt.)

I get salary only when there is work. (But still, I am under contract.)

Yes, I have both.

I think so, too.(Thanks, again.)

Also, could you also clarify this doubt, too:

I am not getting work from the employer(because he's is also not getting any update from his client) from July, 1st week - present. But, will start working again in sometime (hopefully). NOTE: My working period for this project is from December 2018 - present, even if I am not working. So, will this gonna affect my consecutive working period or not?

Last edited:

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Do you have a company of whose you're the director or the proprietor?
No.

Yes.

So, that means, I am not self-employed.(Thanks for clearing this doubt.)

I get salary only when there is work. (But still, I am under contract.)

Yes, I have both.

I think so, too.(Thanks, again.)

Also, could you also clarify this doubt, too:

I am not getting work from the employer(because he's is also not getting any update from his client) from July, 1st week - present. But, will start working again in sometime (hopefully). NOTE: My working period for this project is from December 2018 - present, even if I am not working. So, will this gonna affect my consecutive working period or not?
Yes it will. Your work hours is not continuous. You are kinda project manager who works till the project is complete. No project, no work. You're being hired on a contractual basis.

Now, you need to put in the complete details of your work period with lay off and see if it's more than what required by the IFSS.

Good luck.

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Is there any possibility of a Ontario Tech draw any time soon?

Also, what chances of receiving NOI outside of the 6 in demand occupations identified?

I have NOC 2171: IT Analyst...any chance of receiving NOI in near future? :(

Iqbalbachlany

Apr 27, 2019
How much chances to receive invitation from AINP with CRS 336 ? I have recently submitted EE profile with the said score, any one who receive ITA / NOI with this similar score ?

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
How much chances to receive invitation from AINP with CRS 336 ? I have recently submitted EE profile with the said score, any one who receive ITA / NOI with this similar score ?
Hi, mine is 390 and yet it seems low..i suggest we find ways to increase our scores.. im considering to improve my ielts result..you should try it, too..

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Experts,

Can I claim additional points in SINP if I have experience in last ten years other than my primary NOC/intended occupation? Does anyone know?

JFYI: My current experience in intended occupation/primary NOC is 3 years.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

If my brother lives in Quebec an I want to apply under FSW, can I claim 15 points for "siblings in Canada" category?

Should I provide some proof to show my intention to live in a province other than a QC?

Thank you

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Experts,

Can I claim additional points in SINP if I have experience in last ten years other than my primary NOC/intended occupation? Does anyone know?

JFYI: My current experience in intended occupation/primary NOC is 3 years.
Could someone pls share any feedback. In need of help. Thank you!

MAMAshair

Sep 19, 2019
Dear sir,
Kindly check my Details , has been Summited but until no reply , so I need sponsor to Canada , now open for Express Entry visa in Canada.
Please I requesting again need to migration to Canada.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@Aady07 , hope u r doing good, please review the response for the refusal of WP that I applied last week and advice what should be the next steps; as no one inquired or questioned about any of the points mentioned in the letter:

--------------------------------------------
"I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.
• You have failed to semonstrate that you meet the job requirement of a network technician and that the employer has a network of employees requiring a network technician."
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
@Aady07 , hope u r doing good, please review the response for the refusal of WP that I applied last week and advice what should be the next steps; as no one inquired or questioned about any of the points mentioned in the letter:

--------------------------------------------
"I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.
• You have failed to semonstrate that you meet the job requirement of a network technician and that the employer has a network of employees requiring a network technician."
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks
1. Probably the cover letter for purpose of visit not specific enough and convincing enough for them. Should have detailed out the reason of visit.

2. Maybe the NOC code you provided, your experience was not explanatory enuff for them to be convinced that you're seeking for the same profession. Possibility is, your work experience has different roles and responsibilities in a span for years you've worked.

3. As I said, maybe your NOC is not matching the headline and your experience is not matching it.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
the employer has a network of employees requiring a network technician
This part, did you get a job offer? Was it conveyed in the lmia that technicians required? "Network of employees require network technicians", they are trying to say that you did not demonstrate that the organization required network technicians in abundance.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@Aady07 if you know,

Please let me understand, is the process of all EE profile candidates after the ITA; are same for both PNP nominated and Federal candidates or is there any difference in verification as the ECA & Job Ref letters are already verified by the respective province before giving the nomination. Will the federal govt. again verify the ECA & Job ref letters in background check? Thanks

Rashigaur

Aug 24, 2017
Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
@Aady07 if you know,

Please let me understand, is the process of all EE profile candidates after the ITA; are same for both PNP nominated and Federal candidates or is there any difference in verification as the ECA & Job Ref letters are already verified by the respective province before giving the nomination. Will the federal govt. again verify the ECA & Job ref letters in background check? Thanks
Yes, it's the same but it takes lesser time as the profile has a nomination.