+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Successfull WES Evaluation from India - VTU university : docs to send

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
I had received the transcripts from VTU. I opened one to check, it doesn't have any date in it. When i see the requirements of WES on their website it is mentioned that transcript should be dated. check the below link

https://www.wes.org/required-documents/

How about your transcripts? does it had date on it? have you successfully done your ECA ?

Please advice
Hi Syed,

Nope, I didn't open the transcript because I had not asked for an extra copy. So I sent the transcript along with color xerox of degree certificate.

Yes, I have finished the ECA successfully.

All the best.

sanjay275

Jan 5, 2019
Hi Folks

I need your help on this one
Has anyone recently sent there documents to WES for verification?
I have received a mail saying secondary verification is pending form VTU and they have sent the copies to VTU and it needs to be confirmed by them.

Shivda

Jan 29, 2019
Hi Folks

I need your help on this one
Has anyone recently sent there documents to WES for verification?
I have received a mail saying secondary verification is pending form VTU and they have sent the copies to VTU and it needs to be confirmed by them.
Hi
We should not send the transcript directly the rules has changed from Dec 1st 2018. Only VTU has to send the transcripts directly to WES. by the way what all documents did you sent ??

Last edited:

maverick6192

Jun 16, 2019
Hi,
Please advise, I got my ECA report from WES in which the university name is spelled as "Visveswaraiah Technological University" (Old spelling) but my degree certificate is having the current and the official spelling as "Visvesvaraya Technological University". Will this cause any issue during the PR processing?

shalemani

Aug 28, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi Guys,
I have masters and bachelors degree from VTU. I know that if we evaluate both the degrees I might get more points. But how to request both transcripts to be sent by VTU? Because in the request PDF it says 500 rupees for 1st and 300 for subsequent. Can that other one be different degree? I can see that it asks for only one USN number. Also if I ask for 2 different transcripts then I might have to pay 1500 extra for shipping that. Also what if one gets delayed and Bachelors reach first and Masters later at WES? Please suggest :(

Last edited:

Vandanar

Jan 7, 2018
hi Folks,

I just got a positive evaluation report from WES, this was for a bachelor of engineering degree from VTU university, Karnataka, India.

I want to list the docs for other folks.

I sent the following docs in a A4 envelope to WES Canada ( reference no on top of envelope was written as well)
1) Plain Copy of Degree certificate
2) Sealed envelope of Transcripts from VTU
3) Printout of WES Receipt with Reference Number

that's all was needed, hope this helps other friends on this forum.

Regards
Hi, I have a few questions. HOw did you get the VTU send transcripts to WES.?

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi, I have a few questions. HOw did you get the VTU send transcripts to WES.?
i did not, i took sealed ones, and sent myself. you can probably also ask them to send directly but thats how i had done 5 years ago.