No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi Folks,

I just got a positive evaluation report from WES, this was for a bachelor of engineering degree from VTU university, Karnataka, India.

I want to list the docs for other folks.

I sent the following docs in a A4 envelope to WES Canada ( reference no on top of envelope was written as well)
1) Plain Copy of Degree certificate
2) Sealed envelope of Transcripts from VTU
3) Printout of WES Receipt with Reference Number

that's all was needed, hope this helps other friends on this forum.

Regards

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Exactly 3 weeks or 15 working days

praveenlobo7

Sep 1, 2014
Dear reachmenow,

I am also from VTU university. Do we have to send the attested degree certificate? or just the transcript with degree certificate is enough?

sachinfsw

Sep 2, 2014
Thanks for posting this "reachmenow". I was really confused if WES would need markssheets attested from VTU and your post clears my doubts.

Reagreag

Nov 25, 2014
Hi Reachmenow,

I need some further info on the same.

Need to know
1. If you / VTU folks put only the transcripts in the sealed envelope or the filled, signed and stamped transcript request form as well.
2. Did you request for transcripts from VTU belgaum directly , or through their regional centres ( like the one in Bangalore )
3. Did the officials agree to put that in an official envelope and seal it , without any extra process ? I have already applied for transcripts and might get it by end of this week, however i did not make any special request to have them put the same in a sealed envelope etc, so I am worried if the regional office folks would do that.

I would greatly appreciate you response.

Thank you

harrym82

Star Member
Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
In my case they took only 2 weeks :)

Jan 2, 2015
Can anybody help how much it may cost?
I read from VTU site, that Rs 250/- for the first copy. Does it satisfies the requirement of WES format for transcript?

srimech103

Jan 27, 2015
Hi

Is it required to send the attested copies of mark sheets along with transcript from VTU. What all the documents will be there in sealed envelope.

Feb 2, 2015
reachmenow said:
hi Folks,

I just got a positive evaluation report from WES, this was for a bachelor of engineering degree from VTU university, Karnataka, India.

I want to list the docs for other folks.

I sent the following docs in a A4 envelope to WES Canada ( reference no on top of envelope was written as well)
1) Plain Copy of Degree certificate
2) Sealed envelope of Transcripts from VTU
3) Printout of WES Receipt with Reference Number

that's all was needed, hope this helps other friends on this forum.

Regards
Hi There,

i have small query. Do we need to get the mark sheets and degree certificate attested by the registrar (need to go to Belgaum for this) ? Or only the transcript (one page document which costs Rs 250/- in a sealed envelope-Have applied for this in Bangalore office of VTU)is sufficient?? Please clarify

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

AmbitiousMonk

Apr 4, 2015
Hi, Plz help me here guys!!!!

I have completed my B.E (4 years) from VTU, currently i am in canada and its not possible for me to arrange the attested mark sheets from my university. Please make me clear if anyone has submitted only the transcripts(which i have in a sealed envelope from registrar) along with the normal xerox coppies(without attestation) and the degree certificate. (without attestation)...Can i proceed with these documents, or firmly i should get the marksheets.

pradeep_brat

Jun 4, 2015
Hi reachmenow,

I am looking forward to try for immigration to Canada through the Express Entry channel. We need our documents to be assessed by some assessment agency. I have opted for the WES. How to get the VTU documents attested as expected by the WES.

---------------- What they have mailed me about.

1. Certificate of Membership - An official document issued by the appropriate professional body certifying that the holder has been admitted as a qualified member.
Notes - Forward a legible copy of the document to WES

2. Statement of Marks / Official Transcript - An official document issued by the appropriate examining body. It lists all individual subjects taken and marks earned for all parts/sections of the program.
Notes:
Arrange for the document to be sent directly to WES by the appropriate Examining Body.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an officially sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the body that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

-------------

Regards,
Pradeep

jamma_sow

Jun 16, 2015
Hi reachmenow,

I am applying for my ECA from WES. I have got my transcript from VTU. I got a few extra copies and opened one of them to check. It has the seal and attestation but not a date. WES website mentions that transcript must be attested and dated. Did you check your transcript? Did it have a date?

Thanks!