+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Successfull WES Evaluation from India - VTU university : docs to send

cancyv

Jun 27, 2015
Hi All,

Thank you for the info. We are in the process of applying PR in Canada. And we need Transcripts of the engineering degree. The Query i have is, IS the transcript the consolidated form of all the semesters or Do we have to request for each semesters individually ? And in case of submission i read in the above the semester copies are required to be attested. Attested from whom?? It would be really help full if some one can tell in detail the process to apply for the transcripts from VTU . And i could not find any lik in the VTU website which tells me the information to get transcript. Please help me on that too.

Many Thanks,

rishirat

Aug 21, 2015
reachmenow said:
hi Folks,

I just got a positive evaluation report from WES, this was for a bachelor of engineering degree from VTU university, Karnataka, India.

I want to list the docs for other folks.

I sent the following docs in a A4 envelope to WES Canada ( reference no on top of envelope was written as well)
1) Plain Copy of Degree certificate
2) Sealed envelope of Transcripts from VTU
3) Printout of WES Receipt with Reference Number

that's all was needed, hope this helps other friends on this forum.

Regards
Hi,

When you say plain copy, do you mean just a plain photocopy copy? No need to get it attested?

So will it be the below three and nothing else?

1. Plain photocopy of degree certificate
2. Sealed envelope of Transcripts from VTU
3. Printout of WES Receipt with Reference Number

Please clarify.
Appreciate you help :)

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Hi,

I am beginning to apply for PR in Canada.

I only had 1 query - what are we supposed to do with the "academic records request form" of WES? I am aware that I will be getting the transcripts from VTU in a sealed envelope, still where should I use this form?

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,

I have to run into a situation. My last name is an initial in the degree certificate. But its abbreviated in the passport. -
Passport - "Tom Hanks"
Certificate - " Tom. H"
Should I use the name in the passport or the one in the certificates, while creating the profile in WES? [as the passport name goes a long way].

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
nov11 said:
Hi,

I am beginning to apply for PR in Canada.

I only had 1 query - what are we supposed to do with the "academic records request form" of WES? I am aware that I will be getting the transcripts from VTU in a sealed envelope, still where should I use this form?
Hi,

I am in need of the same information.

I have already applied for the transcripts from VTU. But I am not sure where I am supposed to use "academic records request form". Is it supposed to be used only if required?

Amruth

Jan 5, 2017
reachmenow said:
hi Folks,

I just got a positive evaluation report from WES, this was for a bachelor of engineering degree from VTU university, Karnataka, India.

I sent the following docs in a A4 envelope to WES Canada ( reference no on top of envelope was written as well)

Regards
Dear Sir,
I am also from VTU. I have got all the docs listed above & i'm going to send the documents to WES Canada for ECA. Do i need to mention sender as University ("FROM: VTU") on the envelope as well as for the DHL records?
Please confirm.

Thank You.

pradeepkumarb

Oct 18, 2016
Hi ,
Pradeep here ,
Thanks for your post ,
i have below question?
1. did you sent the degree certificate (original ? or one which you received form VTU through transcripts) to WES ?

i m planning to apply for official transcripts and going to start WES for canada in march-2017,
still i need to give exam for IELTS and get the score, then i can start the Express entry pool , once it is clear then i can start for Express entry pool with IELTS score ?
first process says to go for WES ? is it true?
Please let me know the step by step procedure it will be very helpful.

please help me

i m doing on my own , if in future if i have any doubt please help me ,
Thanks
Pradeep

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
H
hi Folks,

Regards
Hi Dear,

VTU is not listed in WES Database but still you got reports from WES, really good, even i have done bachelor degree from Manav Bharathi Himachal Pradesh but name is not showing in WES Tool, but when i go in my account page it shows name, i am totally confused it.

Nov 22, 2017
Hi , I have applied for the Master's degree evaluation from WES . i have a question that in website it is written that for master's degree you have to send 12+3+2 . so should I send 12 grade marksheet ? and dont have transcript for grade 12 . I have done grade 12th from P.S.E.B . Please clear me what documents I need to send ? and with degree certificate I have to send marksheet certificate also?

Vaibhav VB

Nov 5, 2017
hi Folks,

Regards

Hi reachmenow,

you mentioned you have a sent plain copy of degree certificate was it attested by VTU or just certificate?

Also, i have PDC and not yet received my degree certificate from VTU, do we need to attest the PDC and send it to WES or just only Palin Copy of PDC received from VTU.

Regards,
Vaibhav

nip

Feb 7, 2018
hi Folks,

Regards
Did you send the photopies of semester marksheets?

Shashankcg

Dec 16, 2017
Hi reachmenow,

you mentioned you have a sent plain copy of degree certificate was it attested by VTU or just certificate?

Also, i have PDC and not yet received my degree certificate from VTU, do we need to attest the PDC and send it to WES or just only Palin Copy of PDC received from VTU.

Regards,
Vaibhav
Hi All,
It is necessary to send the attested copy of your PDC otherwise WES will not accept your copy of the PDC (esp. for VTU) from Jan 1st 2018 VTU has stopped issuing PDC without attestation. What VTU used to do is that for requesting a PDC they'd send a photocopy of your transcripts and call it a PDC. I had applied to WES without the attestation and it was rejected, later I had to send them again with attestation through different means. So the required docs would be
1. Transcripts (sealed envelope)
2. Provisional degree certificate or Degree certificate which is attested. (Not necessarily in sealed envelope)

Thanks,
Shashank

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi All,
It is necessary to send the attested copy of your PDC otherwise WES will not accept your copy of the PDC (esp. for VTU) from Jan 1st 2018 VTU has stopped issuing PDC without attestation. What VTU used to do is that for requesting a PDC they'd send a photocopy of your transcripts and call it a PDC. I had applied to WES without the attestation and it was rejected, later I had to send them again with attestation through different means. So the required docs would be
1. Transcripts (sealed envelope)
2. Provisional degree certificate or Degree certificate which is attested. (Not necessarily in sealed envelope)

Thanks,
Shashank
Degree certificate need not be attested. They simply require a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate.

PDC I have no idea as I've already completed the degree.

Aspirant2018

Feb 8, 2018
hi Folks,

Regards