+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
My agent said that she cannot provide me with any such details..so I cannot track ☹
Actually agent can't deny to provide u with details but may be she has single login which is linked to many applicants... That's why agent may have refused to provide it to u.... U can ask ur agent if ur medicals r cleared.... How abt background verification.... Eligiblity review...... FYI No matter what happens u will surely get result max within 45 days..... If it has taken too many days... Ask ur agent to send web form for ur satisfaction... Don't worry we will get visa.... Stay optimistic and wait for good news...in ur case I think it has exceeded 20 days after biometrics so mostly it is positive :)

Reactions: Diva04

Diva04

Jun 20, 2019
Actually agent can't deny to provide u with details but may be she has single login which is linked to many applicants... That's why agent may have refused to provide it to u.... U can ask ur agent if ur medicals r cleared.... How abt background verification.... Eligiblity review...... FYI No matter what happens u will surely get result max within 45 days..... If it has taken too many days... Ask ur agent to send web form for ur satisfaction... Don't worry we will get visa.... Stay optimistic and wait for good news...in ur case I think it has exceeded 20 days after biometrics so mostly it is positive :)
Okay hope so ..you are really optimistic..I don't know why I am being so pessimistic

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

Diva04

Jun 20, 2019
Its to much stressed ....how we come to know about application status.....
I called them once..and they said they will let me know ..but I don't really believe them..two of my friends were not informed about their arrival of visa..it was just luck that they happened to visit them and got to know..so I will call them maybe next week ..they have alot of applications so they don't have time

Anujnidhi

Jun 21, 2019
Its to much stressed ....how we come to know about application status.....
Even my consultant has not given me the access to my gc key. I just do not know anything about my case. I applied on 18th June and submitted biometrics on 22nd june

Diva04

Jun 20, 2019
Even my consultant has not given me the access to my gc key. I just do not know anything about my case. I applied on 18th June and submitted biometrics on 22nd june
Hey ..I just got a call from my consultant that passport request has come..I will be submitting them passport..you should also call your consultant as I filed on 17 and biometric on 21

Reactions: Anujnidhi

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Hey ..I just got a call from my consultant that passport request has come..I will be submitting them passport..you should also call your consultant as I filed on 17 and biometric on 21
Thats a good news...Congratulations...
I have give bio on 22nd ...hope for positive results.....but my passport is already submitted to my consultant

viraldpatel

Apr 25, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
How did you overcome this? Did you ask any lawyers or agents? How can you satisfy this? I was refused on this one basis as well.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hi u got ur visa?
No, I am super frustrated checking my email everyday to cause a bummer with no response..... It's almost 33rd day for today..... Since there r people waiting under sds online from 50 days I am waiting with patience to receive positive response
How abt u?? Did u get passport request??

myen001

Jul 10, 2019
Hi! I have a quick question regarding the visa stamping pages that need to be uploaded on CIC. So I have accepted offers from two universities, one in the US and one in Canada (The US university was a backup in case my Canadian admission got revoked). I have already received a US F1 student visa and I am applying to Canada now. So do I need to upload a scanned copy of the stamping on my passport?