+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Hey ..I just got a call from my consultant that passport request has come..I will be submitting them passport..you should also call your consultant as I filed on 17 and biometric on 21
does passport request means we get an approval

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Hello,
I am going to join the Laval university in Quebec City in Canada. my semester will start in September 2019. I am currently on student visa in Germany and doing my master in Germany. I applied for study visa but I got this letter of rejection.. can you please help me what to do ?

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Undeclared visa refusal(s)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
When u got rejection letter did u get an passport request or not

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Hello,
I am going to join the Laval university in Quebec City in Canada. my semester will start in September 2019. I am currently on student visa in Germany and doing my master in Germany. I applied for study visa but I got this letter of rejection.. can you please help me what to do ?

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Undeclared visa refusal(s)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
I.mean before rejection u got passport request or not

jiosi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello,

You would have written a strong point that at the end of your studies in Canada you will leave Canada and return to your home country!
Did you write any point like that?