+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Has anyone got study visa for Canada for september 2019.i applied on June 17 also tomorrow is my biometric test
I applied this month on June 1st and only medicals r cleared but no further updates... I think many r in the same boat.... Desperately waiting... All is well

Jun 21, 2019
Hello,
I am going to join the Laval university in Quebec City in Canada. my semester will start in September 2019. I am currently on student visa in Germany and doing my master in Germany. I applied for study visa but I got this letter of rejection.. can you please help me what to do ?

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Undeclared visa refusal(s)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.