Jun 20, 2017
PK
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Med's Request
Not requested yet/Pending
A friend applied visa for UOM bachelors in science sept intake, file submit at vfs lahore 3april 2017 medical request 5 may visa stamped 2 june 2017.
us
Srsly? Can u please tell me how to contact him, wanna ask few questions. Because I'm from same Uni.

Nadia Azam

Jun 28, 2017
Travel history..and reasons that I won't return back to my home country. And not enough money to pay for my fees...etc etc.. I have give full documents of financial support ..but I guess..they r not satisfied

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Similar story for all Pakistani applicants. I haven't heard of a single one who applied in or after March and has received their visa.
Some people did got their visas, I saw at PSA or maybe SM OTHER GROUP, THERE WAS A QUESTION THAT has ANYONE GOTTEN VISA THIS YEAR AND COUPLE OF PEOPLE replied with yes, problem is people only come to these forums now, when they have issue , otherwise they are quiet, I am on these foryms from 2015 and only now students have started doing this...

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey I got my medical request and I submitted It as well. But then I missed my May session so they asked for a new letter of acceptance! Any idea what's going on? Like how long do they take to reject after medical?
Just submit ur deffer letter as soon as possible, after u submit ur defer letter, ur visa ll come.. this is last step for u and its a very good sign

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just submit ur deffer letter as soon as possible, after u submit ur defer letter, ur visa ll come.. this is last step for u and its a very good sign
I hope u have deferred ur admission from summer to fall term, right? If yes thn just send it.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello experts, I need serious and experienced review here.
I did applied for my study visa from Lahore,Pakistan on 23rd-MARCH-2017 via paper based submission (later linked it online). I've applied for Manitoba state. At the time of applying the Processing Time was showing 6-7weeks. My Uni.(I.C.M College Pathway TO University of MANITOBA) Intake was on 4th-MAY-2017. The biometrics were taken right at the submission point so, after 23rd march till today I have not received any single update/message from embassy. Not even Medical Call yet, that's the worrying part. My semester has been deferred to next September intake by University. A week ago I messaged to 'case specific enquiry' yet no response from there too, I know they take time but they do respond.
I don't know what to do now or how much more to wait... Please share your kind thoughts on my case and if anyone experienced same can comment too.
Tell me whether they will announce any good news or could be opposite? WORRIED!
Feel free to ask anything.
Thanks
ICM has a good reputation of positive visas but in your case i guess that would be opposite send inquiry to embassy