Jun 20, 2017
PK
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Med's Request
Not requested yet/Pending
I have been waiting since 31march.. applied online did my biometrics and since then no updates or any kind of activity on my application. They haven't asked me for medical as well. So I have been waiting since (11 weeks and 6 days) to be exact. Processing in Abu dhabi is 6-7 weeks ..
Oh hey we are on the same boat March Buddies. read my case above. From where u applied country,city?
Do let me know first if u receive anything, ok

Bboy123

Jun 20, 2017
PK
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Med's Request
Hey I got my medical request and I submitted It as well. But then I missed my May session so they asked for a new letter of acceptance! Any idea what's going on? Like how long do they take to reject after medical?
What date u applied and from where?
As u have missed session ask your Uni to defer your intake to next semester I.e SEPT. Uni will provide u new letter of accept. Forward that to embassy. As u r done with medical so consider it all positive.

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
What date u applied and from where?
As u have missed session ask your Uni to defer your intake to next semester I.e SEPT. Uni will provide u new letter of accept. Forward that to embassy. As u r done with medical so consider it all positive.
Applied in Nov

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
I applied from karachi through vfs(paper based application) on 27th January. Initially my application was for may intake(got admission in university of windsor), i received my medical request on 11th june. They took more than 16 weeks to process my application to the point where a medical was required to further process my application. Don't get disheartened your medical request would probably be around the corner. The embassy in abu dhabi usually take 10-15 working days to reply to enquiries.

jamal101

May 10, 2017
I applied from karachi through vfs(paper based application) on 27th January. Initially my application was for may intake(got admission in university of windsor), i received my medical request on 11th june. They took more than 16 weeks to process my application to the point where a medical was required to further process my application. Don't get disheartened your medical request would probably be around the corner. The embassy in abu dhabi usually take 10-15 working days to reply to enquiries.
wow.. that's around 5 months. this is too much

Bboy123

Jun 20, 2017
PK
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Med's Request
OMG! 5-6 months is hell of a time :eek: You are good with ur patience and good luck with further process, all prayers for us victims.
Yours this message is like a Soul Healer for me. Thanks man 4 replying.

Reactions: dreamy2536

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
A friend applied visa for UOM bachelors in science sept intake, file submit at vfs lahore 3april 2017 medical request 5 may visa stamped 2 june 2017.