+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa chances aftr refusal

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Well fathers properties are not necessary but then again you’ve already submitted. Have they replied you since April . What country are you applying from ? I have never heard that it is mandatory to do online though

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
i was also rejected with the same reason
" I am not satisfied that u will leave canada after the end of your stay based on the purpose of study"
i am going for sept intake 2019
i reapplied with my mother's GPF statement and stating my wealth and that we are financially strong here
also i highlighted that , the fees was fully paid as well as GIC without taking any loans and also mentioning that my whole family is here
is there a chance that my visa will get accepted this time

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
i was also rejected with the same reason
" I am not satisfied that u will leave canada after the end of your stay based on the purpose of study"
i am going for sept intake 2019
i reapplied with my mother's GPF statement and stating my wealth and that we are financially strong here
also i highlighted that , the fees was fully paid as well as GIC without taking any loans and also mentioning that my whole family is here
is there a chance that my visa will get accepted this time
If you stated and attached documents supporting your statements that you have assets and a ready paid job upon your return after studies and enough finances in your sponsors account then hopefully I think that’s a strong tie back to your home country , also pray too . Best

jagpreet 11

Jul 24, 2019
If you stated and attached documents supporting your statements that you have assets and a ready paid job upon your return after studies and enough finances in your sponsors account then hopefully I think that’s a strong tie back to your home country , also pray too . Best
I also got refused for d same reason...purpose of visit canada

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
let me tell in detail how i prepared my justification
first i only attached one document and that was my mother's GPF statement
and other than that i told that we had a property worth of 50 lakh and also mentioned that we have a well settled business here and all my family members also reside in the same country. so, that will be my purpose of return that i am well settled here and have no intention to stay there
Other than this to show our wealth i also stated that all the fess and GIC was fully paid and that too without loan and attached the reciepts

jagpreet 11

Jul 24, 2019
and other than that i told that we had a property worth of 50 lakh and also mentioned that we have a well settled business here and all my family members also reside in the same country. so, that will be my purpose of return that i am well settled here and have no intention to stay there
Other than this to show our wealth i also stated that all the fess and GIC was fully paid and that too without loan and attached the reciepts
I already mentioned all dese points...even then refused

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I also got refused for d same reason...purpose of visit canada
It would be useful to include, what you intend to do when you return from completing your studies? Is there a local place that you intend to work at? The stronger ties that you are able to show that you have in Your country the better it is, you want to show to the High Commission what reasons you have to return. So if you can show excellent job prospects after you graduate that would be great.

- Make it clear that you have ties to the community and plenty of reasons to return.
- Add plenty of information with regards to your family and extended family.

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
can anyone give me suggestion on this
i have also mentioned my future goals that i want to come back and work for a reputed company

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
i received original passport request from the CIC for my student visa
but they haven't made a final decision on the application
so then i wanna know what does this means
also my background check is still in processing and eligibility also
plz help as soon as possible

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
i received original passport request from the CIC for my student visa
but they haven't made a final decision on the application
so then i wanna know what does this means
also my background check is still in processing and eligibility also
plz help as soon as possible
If they have asked for your original passport, then the decision is probably made and you will get the visa. The Background is not yet updated because they may want to verify your previous travel history

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Dont worry. Thats a system glitch. Its happening to few People. It will all get updated at the same time.