+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa chances aftr refusal

ravneet.kaurr

Nov 27, 2018
okk
You are leaving it very late to apply now for January 2019, probably too late as the processing time for india is 5 weeks at the moment. Remember this is a guide time and can change. Concentrate on getting notes (takes about a month) and then reapply. Nobody can tell you for sure whether any applicant will be accepted unfortunately.
okkk thnkew soo muchh

Sameerakthar919

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
today i got my refusal for canada study visa for jan 2019 intake . my profile is good with overall 7 bands not less than 6 nd 86 percent in non medical stream so my agent consulted me to apply online for the same intake again . so plzzz let me know about the chances of getting my visa
Sorry to hear that... When did u apply and have u received acknowledgement letter?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
documents are - ielts result trf , 10 nd 12 certificate , medical sheet , income certificate , pan nd adhar card copies , ofr ltr nd receipts of fee nd gic
in sop i wrote my band score nd marks in each subject ...the reason why i have choose my course nd in last that i would surely come back india becoz i want to pursue my career related to the course in my counrty nd as my parents are also there in india
Aadhaar card & pan card not required at all. Give very strong reason to return back to india.
Try to explain about your very strong(close) connections here in india due to which you will defenately leave canada asap.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
okk ...gud luck !!
You can still try your luck. As online applications are very unpredictable. Last day to apply for Visa is 30 November. So, you can still try and as I said online application is unpredictable so you can get decision early also.

Hope for the best.

ravneet.kaurr

Nov 27, 2018
You can still try your luck. As online applications are very unpredictable. Last day to apply for Visa is 30 November. So, you can still try and as I said online application is unpredictable so you can get decision early also.

Hope for the best.
thnkew so muchh for ur advise ..i will try to apply online as soon as possible

ravneet.kaurr

Nov 27, 2018

Hope for the best.
i reapplied online on 1 December . can u explain me how much time will take for my final decision ??