+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Guys I applied on 11th april 2020 for sept intake but no response yet.
should i contact them for response? If yes, then how can i? Any email or something?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
I found other people who are rejected have the same reason,"I am not satified that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay". Plus, almost every applicant who submitted in March or April was either rejected or hasnt received any messages. I feel like CIC doesnt want to give any permit. SAD
Can you tell me the time you received their response n day ?

yijingzhang

Jun 5, 2020
Applied from Pakistan through SDS on January 23rd. I was interviewed on Feb 12th and interviewer told me that i will receive a decision in 2 weeks after they complete the background check.
I send them inquiry via webform on March 15th.
I received crospondent letter on march 31st.
Since then no decision, application pending...
I initially applied for May2020 intake but deferred to September 2020 intake due to delay in Visa processing.
I hope they start giving decisions soon.
interview??? Why does SDS need an interview??

yijingzhang

Jun 5, 2020
There have been approvals for March and April as well. Refusals tend to come out faster than approvals although there are so,e very fast approvals as well especially for masters and PhD courses. Those will refusals tend to me more vocal than those with approvals.
why is that? Why most people dont receive any message or update??
Its new program in Pakistan so they interview every student. I guess for quality control purposes. Its a lot eaiser to prepare fraudulent documents in Pakistan.
I see. Good luck . Maybe no news is good news.

Reactions: Shazd85