+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit visa processing is getting longer

Kamalisto

Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am kamal George from nigeria? I got admission at saskatchewan polytechnic... actually my program should have commence by september 2018 but due to the delay of my visa, i have no option rather than to make a deferment till january 2019. I applied for the study permit visa since july 5th of 2018, am so worried because am still yet to know the statues of my application also trying to track the processing but suprisinling i can only see " NO RECORD". Sorry fellas i need your word of wisdoms or advice.

Sep 3, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
It's the same with me, my name is George and my application has also been there since July.....I was supposed to start September but because of same issue I wasn't able to do that, what I did was to contact my school and asked them what next can I do, they said I should hold on untill my Visa was out that there is no need for defferment. They also told me that when ever I get my study permit that I should let them know so that I would be given a new offer letter to give to the embassy. The registerer also told be that it was because of much intake and lots of people trying to move to Canada that's why the embassy are slow and at the same time taking there time to go through every single application. All we have to do is to keep praying to God so that our applications would be visited quickly.