+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Guys I have a question please,
I have applied for study permit extension and unfortunately, i got refused. So now I am in restaration status,and I have 90 days to apply again and fix my mistake.

Iam just stuck in one question, the question is in the background section, it says " have you previously apply to enter or remian in Canada?"
Should i answer yes or no?
I am in canada and I applied for study permit extension and got refused :(
Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have applied for study permit extension and unfortunately, i got refused. So now I am in restaration status,and I have 90 days to apply again and fix my mistake.

Iam just stuck in one question, the question is in the background section, it says " have you previously apply to enter or remian in Canada?"
Please help
Haven't you already graduated and done a PGWP?

Reactions: Toma1993

Ana123456

Oct 12, 2018

Please help
You should answer Yes because you already applied for your initial study permit to come to Camada

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

Please help
read it properly there should be 2 option one u mentioned and another one should be if u have been refused. If I am right it should 2b and c. both of them them should be yes for you and u should explain below. for this"Have you previously apply to enter or remain in Canada" - please mention the date when u entered in Canada and for the refuse one mention the reason what they might have mentioned on the letter. Either missing enrollment letter or transcript or financial support whatever there reason was. Make sure u submit accurate document as once u are in restoration period u actually have no definite time when u might get accepted for the permit.may be 3 months or 6 months or may be early so be careful and submit all requested document and re verify them again to avoid any rejection again. Good luck.

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
read it properly there should be 2 option one u mentioned and another one should be if u have been refused. If I am right it should 2b and c. both of them them should be yes for you and u should explain below. for this"Have you previously apply to enter or remain in Canada" - please mention the date when u entered in Canada and for the refuse one mention the reason what they might have mentioned on the letter. Either missing enrollment letter or transcript or financial support whatever there reason was. Make sure u submit accurate document as once u are in restoration period u actually have no definite time when u might get accepted for the permit.may be 3 months or 6 months or may be early so be careful and submit all requested document and re verify them again to avoid any rejection again. Good luck.

Thank you so much! How about the proof of funding? My parents aren't supporting me due to some financial problems. So, if i have over 20k in my account do u think that will be enough proof for the CIC? Please help