+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected twice do I still have a chance the third time?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is not mandatory but paying 1 year of tuition fees helps support your case financially. Also you mentioned you showed funds in your dads account. Are you a recent graduate ? Any reason why you couldn't get this funds arranged on your own ?
I’m still 17 turning 18 soon
I just finished secondary school that’s high school

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Here are the reason
first reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have applied for Gcms but I heard it takes 2-3 months now, do I still have a chance if I apply again third time please I really wanna go to canada
I am preparing for my 2nd attempt and so worried to see that they are refusing applications for such reasons. What more do they expect us to write for family ties. GCMS does not take 2-3 months. I got mine in 31 days or so. You should definitely get it as it is very helpful. You can check my gcms notes in my thread, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gckey-show-processing-gcms-shows-refused.716693/

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
There is not much we can tell you without GCMS notes. If you don’t want to order them that is your choice. For finances, business accounts are not seen as personal funds. Pay first year tuition too.
I’ve ordered Gcms note since today makes it 30 days I’ve ordered it isn’t out yet.
please are you on WhatsApp can we talk more?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Here are the reason
first reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

i have applied for Gcms but I heard it takes 2-3 months now, do I still have a chance if I apply again third time please I really wanna go to canada
You don't have the required funds to support your stay, and you are not leaving Canada after your studies, that's a clear refusal. Unless you can address them, an sop doesn't help.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
You don't have the required funds to support your stay, and you are not leaving Canada after your studies, that's a clear refusal. Unless you can address them, an sop doesn't help.
I showed my dads bank statement of 6 months- he’s my sponsor, I’m still 17 years old
Total debit in Cad: $215k
Total Credit in Cad:$245k

Current balance in the account was :$34k
Note:the account is current account

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I showed my dads bank statement of 6 months- he’s my sponsor, I’m still 17 years old
Total debit in Cad: $215k
Total Credit in Cad:$245k

Current balance in the account was :$34k
Note:the account is current account
Are these personal or business accounts?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dad’s house and properties are not liquid. Your biggest issue is that you are showing no personal funds or accounts, only business accounts.
Oh but I showed he’s the owner of the account by is name and all, I even showed my mums personal account statement